💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Five months?! And no one here knew or mentioned it?! :giveup: what other songs are circulating? I wanna know what we could potentially hear in the future :giveup:

Just found the OG leak snippet we had.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
46 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Just found the OG leak snippet we had.

:air: no wonder it didn’t make much noise, this snippet is just a bunch of… well, noise :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Flippy

Hale

Drag Race GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Hallelujah!

:music:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChrissyBot

I’m so glad this wasn’t released :laughga: but I’m glad we finally got an actual ARTPOP outtake. Now I’m just praying for Tea, Temple, Onion Girl, Maren, Heard It On The Radio, etc.

Hecturr

This might be the only song I will never listen to again from her, and I've listened to all the leaked songs we have gotten ever lol. Cute bop but i will delete this song from my memory now. 

Aurajandro

this sounds absolutely terrible :messga:

I'm sure they didn't even consider putting this on the album at all :awkney:

MonsterARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Aurajandro said:

this sounds absolutely terrible :messga:

I'm sure they didn't even consider putting this on the album at all :awkney:

Must've been canned pretty early if this is the only stage the song was at in production

Don't forget she was doing this, Donatella, G.U.Y., Onion Girl, Temple and Aura all in May - September 2012 with Zedd and who knows what else so I'm pretty sure she canned a few more in the early stages and settled on Aura, G.U.Y., Donatella and Temple (until shortly b4 release) by the first few months of 2013.

Gagaism

I completely understand why this one got scrapped but I LOVE it’s instrumentals and melody.

Listening to Matthew Koma’s voice brings me so much nostalgia, I love Spectrum which is for sure one of the best songs from Zedd’s career.

The only one from all this ARTPOP unreleased and demos (until now) that I’ll never understand why it didn’t make the cut for the album is Brooklyn Nights. 

MonsterARTPOP
7 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Actually, the song was circulating in the leak community, a snippet of it was shared five months ago so it was a matter of time for it to fully leak

Any other ARTPOP stuff circulating?

ChrissyBot
8 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Recorded for ARTPOP and produced by Zedd, lyrics reference the yet unheard song “Temple” from the same sessions. The song features Matthew Koma. 

Lyrics: https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-hallelujah-lyrics

Edit: for the pure nostalgia, here’s a photo of Gaga with Zedd from that time :hug:

0-A157457-A8-FB-409-E-941-B-3-B743-A375-

lol that picture is fake. This is the real pic is her with a fan but it won’t let me post it to Gagadaily :saladga:

HausOfAntonio

I love the instrumental and hooks/chorus conceptually but the verses are totally cringe. I wish it had been polished and then we could’ve had something amazing :nooo: I’d still listen to it if it were remastered and not this potato recorder quality we have though :bradley:

Debithius

Oh wow this would have been a huge hit st the time. It reminds a lot of 2012 trap/techno type of Nicki Rap.

Archived