💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

nightadieu
1 minute ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Ok guys, I'm sure Gaga leaked it, anyone else could leak an ARTPOP outtake/demo in HQ :huntyga: Idk maybe the recording of this song turns 10 today!! AND MAYBE WE'RE GETTING MORE LEAKS :nooo:

Actually, the song was circulating in the leak community, a snippet of it was shared five months ago so it was a matter of time for it to fully leak

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y

Imagine this being reworked and rerecorded for ARTPOP 10th anniversary. The slayage :giveup:

Oriane

Yeah sorry but I'm not convinced that it's her voice at all :bear:

The verse and pre-chorus kind of sounds like her voice... But even that singer in ma-ma-pa-pa-pa sounds more like her than this does.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

The verse and pre-chorus kind of sounds like her voice... But even that singer in ma-ma-pa-pa-pa sounds more like her than this does.

It’s her, the song was circulating for a while. Also compare it to her Applause mumble demo, it’s clearly her voice

ELECTROHEART

Can't wait for Toronto gheys screaming tonight "SING HALLELUJAH" :ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ProfessionalClown

Gaga feat MaMa PaPa Pa Perfect Illusion realness

No lie tho the actual “hallelujah” background is SO COOL I wish she reused it

amazinglyjon

I hear an additional male vocalist...  1:19 kinda sounds like Matthew Koma? I know he worked with Zedd on a couple songs around this time like this one: 

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

i think u might need new earphones :partysick:

she sings about filming Y&I with taylor 

mother, what must i do?

Daenerys

I’ve heard Gaga plenty throughout the eras demo to demo, studio release to studio release to hear there is something off about the voice rap/singing in this song. I don’t think it’s her. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

nightadieu
Just now, amazinglyjon said:

I hear an additional male vocalist...  1:19 kinda sounds like Matthew Koma? I know he worked with Zedd on a couple songs around this time like this one: 

Yes the song was speculated to feature him and we’ve already discovered that the voice in the chorus must be him :)

Little Monstera

How iconic is it that a song from ARTPOP act II leaks 9 years after the Burqa leak :enigma:

Archived