Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My one question about 911

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

So I've been wondering about this for a while but always forget to ask. When she goes "My biggest enemy is me, Papa 911", why is she calling herself that? Is that a new persona? Why aren't we seeing this persona on tour? Who is Papa 911? I'm so confused... It seems like such a weird name, is there an obscure reference here that I'm missing or..

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

So I've been wondering about this for a while but always forget to ask. When she goes "My biggest enemy is me, Papa 911", why is she calling herself that? Is that a new persona? Why aren't we seeing this persona on tour? Who is Papa 911? I'm so confused... It seems like such a weird name, is there an obscure reference here that I'm missing or..

She says „pop“ not „papa“ :vegas:

Papa reminds me of the perfect illusion song xD

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Chic
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

She says „pop“ not „papa“ :vegas:

But where's the a? It sounds like papa sis, there's no a sound in pop!!

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Chic said:

But where's the a? It sounds like papa sis, there's no a sound in pop!!

She says „pop a“ :vegas:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Chic
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

She says „pop a“ :vegas:

That's not how you spell papa :lmao: If that's true she has a comprehension problem!!

Illuminati

We know she has daddy issues so maybe she's channeling the father within her :oprah:

Fresco

This could be confusing in translation. To me, pop a 911, means: deciding it's an emergency and seeking help. Pop a pill, pill popping is the most common usage for "pop a". pop a pill just means to casually ingest a medication.  911 is the American telephone number for emergency services. 

SchwineLove

Pop a 911 means pop an emergency pill, means to ingest an emergency pill. So it doesn't have any connection to Papa whatsoever, you just misunderstood.

KubaM316
46 minutes ago, Chic said:

That's not how you spell papa :lmao: If that's true she has a comprehension problem!!

are you for real:triggered:

This song is like Speechless in that it is addressed to her father. Papa 911 is her new pet name for him since business began to fall off at the restaurant and he was forced to take a second job as an ambulance driver.

Archived