Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else have parents that Stan Gaga?

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

AmberARTPOP

Just thought everyone should read these iconic texts I received from my mom last night :smh: EDIT: Wanted to clarify, As much as I love my mom and Gaga, I do not think of her as a god 💀
8-B5176-C2-A6-B4-4-CBF-83-E6-1-B4-EE147-

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish, my entire family would never :patrizia:

I dragged my sister to Chromatica Ball just so I'd get to see it a second time. She wasn't that into it and caught Covid :interestinga:

holy scheisse

My mom loves you and I :ally: 

but is not on the same level as your mom at all :ladyhaha:

Dojo

yes my mom :billie: i remeber she would sang alejandro all the time and then she would blast the full ASIB osd from beggining to end

my friends would be like, oh is your mom playing Gaga again, so embarrassing tbh

My mom still thinks that Gaga is the devil :emma:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Mother of Puppies

well I wouldn't say "stan" but my dad is a fan of her musical skills... his favorite song is actually "Always Remember Us This Way" :poot: and he thinks Gaga is like the old musicians... beyond the most talented out there at this time... so I agree with him on that one! He also loves ROM and listens to it very often - He likes watching her live performances and one of his favorites are Shallow at the Oscars with Bradley and surprisingly "ARTPOP" with Elton at the Piano lol

My mom loves most of Gaga's songs... especially the "harder" electronic dancey ones like 911 (that is one of her favorites) Babylon, Alice, ROM, Replay, Aura, Swine, Donatella, Scheiße etc.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

AmberARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

well I wouldn't say "stan" but my dad is a fan of her musical skills... his favorite song is actually "Always Remember Us This Way" :poot: and he thinks Gaga is like the old musicians... beyond the most talented out there at this time... so I agree with him on that one! He likes watching her live performances and one of his favorites are Shallow at the Oscars with Bradley and surprisingly "ARTPOP" with Elton at the Piano lol

My mom loves most of Gaga's songs... especially the "harder" electronic dancey ones like 911 (that is one of her favorites) Babylon, Alice, ROM, Replay, Aura, Swine, Donatella, Scheiße etc.

Your mom has amazing taste 

AmberARTPOP
7 minutes ago, Dojo said:

yes my mom :billie: i remeber she would sang alejandro all the time and then she would blast the full ASIB osd from beggining to end

my friends would be like, oh is your mom playing Gaga again, so embarrassing tbh

Icon behavior 

Retro Dance Freak

My grandma is a MASSIVE little monster! She was the one who bought me Chromatica Ball tickets, and she knows almost as much as I do about her. I remember when I was younger she would always play The Edge Of Glory at family parties, and when I was younger I didn’t know any better and assumed it was a classic 80s song by someone similar to Bon Jovi or Cyndi Lauper :vegas: 

My mum wasn’t a big Gaga fan until the concert, now she’s always playing Gaga round the house and has watched Five foot Two! 

A couple months ago I stayed at my grandma’s for the weekend, and she said to me that she ‘loves me for who I am because I was born this way like Gaga said’ (she said this because my parents haven’t ever really addressed my sexuality after I was outed a few years ago. they support lgbt people etc, but they just don’t talk about it with me for whatever reason so it’s a bit of a grey area) :enigma:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

AmberARTPOP
1 minute ago, Retro Dance Freak said:

My grandma is a MASSIVE little monster! She was the one who bought me Chromatica Ball tickets, and she knows almost as much as I do about her. I remember when I was younger she would always play The Edge Of Glory at family parties, and when I was younger I didn’t know any better and assumed it was a classic 80s song by someone similar to Bon Jovi or Cyndi Lauper :vegas: 

My mum wasn’t a big Gaga fan until the concert, now she’s always playing Gaga round the house and has watched Five foot Two! 

A couple months ago I stayed at my grandma’s for the weekend, and she said to me that she ‘loves me for who I am because I was born this way like Gaga said’ (she said this because my parents haven’t ever really addressed my sexuality after I was outed a few years ago. they support lgbt people etc, but they just don’t talk about it with me for whatever reason so it’s a bit of a grey area) :enigma:

Omg I love your grandma 

Retro Dance Freak
Just now, AmberARTPOP said:

Omg I love your grandma 

Me too she’s actually so adorable 😭 She bought a TFM era t shirt to wear to the chromatica ball, and keeps texting me about how she’s been rewatching uploads of it on youtube :kara:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

TimotheeChalamet

My parents like her hits and the Joanne/ASIB era. My father also really likes Hold My Hand but he thinks Gaga should "stop dancing and just sing" 

Chlorine Sevigny
26 minutes ago, AmberARTPOP said:

Just thought everyone should read these iconic texts I received from my mom last night :smh:
69-E91-BBB-7-BB8-42-CB-A203-B27-EACAD0-B

Um... 

giphy.gif

Defmix100

My dad is a bit of a fan

he listened to the Fame before I heard it and he keeps Bad Romance and Shallow in his playlist. I also heard him listening to a Joanne Tour live album and he loved her acting in HOG

M i K E Y

My dad is amazed by her, said that she’s the new Madonna and listened to Chromatica when it came out + he was super excited for me to attend the show in Düsseldorf 

My mum likes some of her outfits, especially the Kermit one stayed in her mind :yennefer:

Archived