Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else have parents that Stan Gaga?

AmberARTPOP

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

I asked my mom to go to the Chromatica Ball and she said Gaga has a beautiful voice but she wouldn’t fit in with the gays:billie: I said Mom Gaga is for everyone :samanthac:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my mom to become a stan recently and she sends me updates on Gaga from her facebook :air: it's actually pretty cute

It's also funny cause she's the one who got me into her when she bought the fame back in 2008 so it came full circle :sara:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

LaLuna

I wouldn't say my mom stans Gaga, but she definitely likes her now, which wasn't always the case :laughga:

When C2C came out my mom discovered that Gaga was actually a great singer, and ASIB just sealed the deal. I think she listens to the soundtrack more than I do :ladyhaha:

Smother Em Eh

My Mom likes her a lot and agrees that she’s so talented and amazing. She’s also amazed by what a chameleon she is. My Dad likes her but isn’t a big fan. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Little Monstera

My dad used to stan her during The Fame era, he instantly stopped listening to her when Bad Romance came out lmao :sis:

My mom is obsessed with Bad Romance and has it as her phone ringtone :vegas: also we went to Enigma together :heart: She even asked me to put her entire discography and the unreleased on a USB stick so she can listen to it on the TV :giveup:

RodeckDanny

My dear mum queued with me for 8+ hours & we got into the Monster Pit at the BTWB. 
She also came with me to Joanne WT <3
She also watched the HBO special of The Monster ball tour with me

i love my mum<3

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Lucifer

My dad is a huge fan of hers. Ever since Just Dance. He’s been to The Monster Ball. And he will sometimes share her performances on his facebook page. :heart:

Archived