💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

HBO MAX No Longer Offers New Movies After 45 Days Windows

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy
5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

RIGHT?! I always say "Roughhouse" in my head like he does in the song, when I see your name :sharon:

Guess I'm Ruffhouse Dandy now 🥳

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
2 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

That's my worry. I'm an investigator & psychic empath so I love watching these when I'm not out doing it myself. What's your favorite? I don't think I can pick. Destination Fear definitely, and kindred spirits and the dead files, and portals to hell (tho I heard it got canceled) and conjuring Kesha is fun but it's more for her fans as it's introduction to ghost hunting basics at best that us die hards already know and understand but I love seeing her experience it cuz it's always fun to see how other people react in comparison with your experiences in the field 🥰

Expedition X is my favorite! Love Ghost Adventures too! And I actually really liked the Kesha show. There was something so camp about her exploring Mount Shasta while narrating in the most monotone voice. 

chromaticainmyhead

Noo I was patiently waiting for HBO to come to Europe and now this? It was the only streaming platform to actually serve quality and consistency 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

I happened to have Moonshot in my queue, but I hadn't watched it yet. It's still available, but only as a rental or purchase through iTunes (or presumably others, but this is on an Apple TV). So, these movies probably won't disappear completely, but it's true I wouldn't bet on physical releases.

Sadly it's Discovery that bought HBO, as little sense as that makes, so that's why we see this drive towards cheapness, which is typical of Discovery. But by the same token, you shouldn't worry about Discovery shows going anywhere.

Sneaky Oliver

What do you guys mean by no scripted content? There will be only “reality shows”? :saladga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What do you guys mean by no scripted content? There will be only “reality shows”? :saladga:

Not just reality shows. Documentary, talk shows, cooking shows, and such contents are also counted as non scripted. 

That means, quality episodic tv series and/or tv movie that HBO known for might be on minimum onwards. Since they have let go most of their scripted show writers. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
22 hours ago, weed said:

Horrible!!!! I thought HBO Max had my back!!! I'm devastated 

GOT, Westworld, Big Little Lies, Watchmen, Lovecraft Country, Raised by Wolves, White Lotus, Hacks, Legendary, etc etc they better keep churning out top-tier, high budget shows!!! And with the movies, I saw so many on HBO! Lol DUNE!! 

Some of the shows you listed are HBO the cable channel, which is a different part of the company from HBO Max, the streamer. Certain shows were greenlit/owned on the HBO cable network like GOT, White Lotus and Big Little Lies, and other shows were made directly for the steamer HBO Max, like AJLT and PLL. The HBO cable show and channel are not being changed or touched at all. It’s only HBO Max. 

weed
15 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Some of the shows you listed are HBO the cable channel, which is a different part of the company from HBO Max, the streamer. Certain shows were greenlit/owned on the HBO cable network like GOT, White Lotus and Big Little Lies, and other shows were made directly for the steamer HBO Max, like AJLT and PLL. The HBO cable show and channel are not being changed or touched at all. It’s only HBO Max. 

Oooo okay good to know! I'll have to see which shows are potentially on the cutting block/made for streaming rather than cable. They recently said they're cutting down family content for more adult content and that sounds promising. 

Schwerk

I'm  gonna start binging all the epic shows I still need to see.

Just finished Sharp Objects, man did I love this show. Hope Gaga does a film with Amy Adams someday, she's amazing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yes 

Like... Documentaries 

42 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

At least for now

weed
10 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I'm  gonna start binging all the epic shows I still need to see.

Just finished Sharp Objects, man did I love this show. Hope Gaga does a film with Amy Adams someday, she's amazing.

omg I forgot Sharp Objects, it was amazing!! I never read the book but I looved it, and love Amy as well. I wish she got even a fraction of the attention Leonardo did towards "where is her Oscar!!" bc she's been nominated 6 times.. 

voltron92
23 hours ago, weed said:

Horrible!!!! I thought HBO Max had my back!!! I'm devastated 

GOT, Westworld, Big Little Lies, Watchmen, Lovecraft Country, Raised by Wolves, White Lotus, Hacks, Legendary, etc etc they better keep churning out top-tier, high budget shows!!! And with the movies, I saw so many on HBO! Lol DUNE!! 

They canceled raised by wolves 

DiamondHeart326
On 8/6/2022 at 8:09 PM, LateToCult said:

Expedition X is my favorite! Love Ghost Adventures too! And I actually really liked the Kesha show. There was something so camp about her exploring Mount Shasta while narrating in the most monotone voice. 

I loved the big foot episode lol which is weird cuz I usually don't buy into those shows cuz no one treats it as what it is and Kesha really did. It's an interdimensional being like skinwalkers and wendigo etc. There's a reason bigfoot hasn't been found out and that's cuz it's not part of our physical realm. I also love that she brought in actual trustworthy psychics like chip coffee and Michelle Belanger I've had the pleasure to investigate with both of them and they are the real deal. My neighbor is tiffany Johnson, she's been on og ghost hunters and an episode or two of psychic kids with chip coffee. She helped me figure out my abilities or at least somewhat. I'm just a clairsentient with some claircognisent and clairaudiant abilities so I don't see **** like mediums I just feel energy and sometimes I just randomly know things without knowing how I know  and when I listen to music and sound waves I randomly know things as well. My friends have learned to trust me too cuz so many times I've warned them about friends of theirs or boyfriends and girlfriends and they'd get mad but eventually it'd come to surface and they'd end up apologizing. I don't like being right in those situations unfortunately I always am. It's a blessing and a curse. I can't wait for October I'm going on an overnight investigation of sheboygan asylum here in Wisconsin. It's been a while since I went, covid shut down everything for the last two years but slowly getting back. Have you ever went hunting or urban exploring? If you're interested, not many people are aware, but most places you see on these shows do offer legal access, they offer paid tours, while some offer actual overnight investigations. Idk if you watch kindred spirits with Amy Bruni Adam berry and chip coffee but amy runs a travel agency where she and a lot of the people from travel channel shows go to different places throughout the country for these weekend getaways and you get to investigate with them and hear lectures and get to hear stories one on one cuz they socialize with the fans cuz these are small groups like maybe 40 to 50 people each trip. If you're adventurous look into it. Nothing beats experiencing the paranormal first hand. It changes your perceptions of life and death really fast especially if you are skeptical in nature. 

Archived