💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

HBO MAX No Longer Offers New Movies After 45 Days Windows

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

Ew, HBO Max is the only streaming app I reliably used, and now it's actively being ruined so fast. What tf?? Jail him. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

As long as And Just Like That and The Sex Lives of College Girls aren’t touched, I’ll be happy.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Ew, HBO Max is the only streaming app I reliably used, and now it's actively being ruined so fast. What tf?? Jail him. 

Can we just bring Blockbuster back already :triggered:

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Can we just bring Blockbuster back already :triggered:

Let's splurge and open one. This will be our entrepreneurial breakthrough. We can lead the way into a bright future. 

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Let's splurge and open one. This will be our entrepreneurial breakthrough. We can lead the way into a bright future. 

Totally random but I always hear this song when I see your name :sharon:

JRCF29

I can't imagine that successful, pillar shows like Hacks, The Flight Attendant, Succession, and Euphoria are axed. It's likely, however, that in-development shows are halted to save money, and that current shows that aren't meeting relatively high viewership benchmarks get canceled to save money as well. WBD is over $50B in debt, and they need to get back in the black somehow. It's entirely understandable that the CEO would be looking for ways to save $$$ right now. 

Whether or not the merger will ultimately be good for HBO is another question. I happen to think that the current version of HBO/HBO Max had almost no problems from an operational and programming standpoint. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Fresco

I was going to subscribe again just to watch House of Dragons.  They would be stupid to cancel House of Dragons. If there is nothing else to watch, then I will cancel as soon as the series ends. simple. no new content, no subscribers. I hate most reality tv because it's never really real. It's just scripted by the cast instead of scripted by writers, usually with low budget boring everything including lame boring sets. So if they are going in the direction of low budget reality tv, I won't be going with them.

All these businesses preparing for a recession are going to actually create one.

SpadesToStart

That’s a pity. I’ve really enjoyed HBO Max over the last 2 years. If they’re changing directions, I might unsubscribe down the road.

Edonis

It's wild to me that HBO Max was the streaming service for so many because it had such a great catalogue of scripted shows and movies and now it's all getting thrown out the window and for what? :air:

I would ask if corporations are that out of touch with what viewers and audiences like, but that's a tried and true explanation for a lot of weird business decisions. Whatever market analysis they think is working for them clearly isn't.

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Eido said:

This is truly the end of an era. HBO was mostly known if nothing else for its scripted content. 

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you have to stop it. 

And with the firing of 70% of the HBO Max division this is just catastrophic. The GoTs spin-off will probably be canceled as well as The Last Of Us.

Currently HBO Max is the 3rd streaming service in the world. it just doesn't make sense, but it is going to be the opportunity for the Big Three (Netflix, Disney, Amazon) to gain more subscribers and buy the rights of some of shows. 

It's not that he doesn't like it, it's that unscripted shows are several times cheaper to make. Which still doesn't make sense, because why even acquire HBO if you're just gonna dismantle it and cancel everything. HBO Max has like 3x as many users as discovery+ so I really don't understand why they would even shutter it. I don't see this man being in his position too long. 

DiamondHeart326
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Everyone worried about HBO Max but what about Discover +! The travel channel has the best paranormal content. Are we losing that too? :bradley:

That's my worry. I'm an investigator & psychic empath so I love watching these when I'm not out doing it myself. What's your favorite? I don't think I can pick. Destination Fear definitely, and kindred spirits and the dead files, and portals to hell (tho I heard it got canceled) and conjuring Kesha is fun but it's more for her fans as it's introduction to ghost hunting basics at best that us die hards already know and understand but I love seeing her experience it cuz it's always fun to see how other people react in comparison with your experiences in the field 🥰

Roughhouse Dandy
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Totally random but I always hear this song when I see your name :sharon:

Wait why am I obsessed with this??

Reginald

Time to stan the superior Max, Ava. Her staying power, her sustainability... HBO could never!  

Ava-Wig-Gif.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Wait why am I obsessed with this??

RIGHT?! I always say "Roughhouse" in my head like he does in the song, when I see your name :sharon:

Archived