Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Renaissance: 14th biggest female Spotify debut

Meat

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Chromatica being above Fearless (TV), Future Nostalgia, Planet Her, THE ALBUM, and now RENAISSANCE is INSANE 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dojo

we all know iconique @Meat is just trying to make a point about album of the millenium aka chromatica being above dem all

dolcegaiconikemilanoitalianique5.gif

weed

not an 18yo's first album after like 2 singles getting almost 400M streams in it's first week.... the grip she has on youth

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Chromatica being above Fearless (TV), Future Nostalgia, Planet Her, THE ALBUM, and now RENAISSANCE is INSANE 

The damn was HUGE 

monketsharona
27 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

The success of this album has always been so underestimated by everyone tbh. 

Chromatica is a big success for Lady Gaga and everybody needs to deal with it

Meat
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It also went #1 on the official charts of 22 countries. Which is more than almost every album listed here.

Leoj305

Chromatica would have been bigger, the blm situation dwarfed the album’s existence. 

Blackout19
23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

People Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19

I still don’t understand the ”obsession” with Sour :laughga:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

TEANUS
30 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yaaaas. It spent two weeks at number one in the UK, dwarfed the rest of the top 20 in its first week there as well, debuted at number 1 in virtually every major music market, achieved a massive streaming opening, had a number one single and another top 5 in the US, and finished in the upper end of year-end charts around the world despite very minimal US-based promo post-album release. Just to name a few :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Yaaaas. It spent two weeks at number one in the UK, dwarfed the rest of the top 20 in its first week there as well, debuted at number 1 in virtually every major music market, achieved a massive streaming opening, had a number one single and another top 5 in the US, and finished in the upper end of year-end charts around the world despite very minimal US-based promo post-album release. Just to name a few :vegas:

If Chromtica were a failure in both success and reviews, I think it would have hurt her tour ticket sales tbh. Even with a positive aura I really doubt people would have run to her concert after a total failure on the album the tour is supporting.

Even the GP that was grabbed with ASIB movie / music had the best time enjoying her dance hits + the tracks from Chromatica live. So yeah Chromatica definitely is a big success in both pblic image and sales. And it made her strenght as a dance music legend even bigger

Roughhouse Dandy

Congratulations to Beyoncé! The album deserves that and much more 🔥

Modern House Masterpiece™️ and it's only Act 1!!

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Wet Fire

Great albums in the top 20 except 3 or 4. :vegas:

Chromatica was a huge hit. But many little monsters habitually downplay Gaga's achievements :vegas:

Sour is a great album :vegas:

Archived