Jump to content
USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
life

Gaga heading to Toronto (Aug. 5)


Featured Posts

Monstruous

So kind of her to visit Taylor in her home before touring 😍😍

Edited by Monstruous
  • LMAO 35
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

We can tell we’re still on Chromatica era because she’s wearing pajamas 

welcome to *MY* museum of brutality
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
MelbHawker

Remember the BTW era where her airport departures / arrivals was an event in itself because the outfits / paparazzi.

:giveup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro Dance Freak

remember when every interview was ‘does gaga ever wear sweats?!?!?!’ and she would say no :enigma: i don’t blame her though

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies

It looks like she forgot her shirt in a shredder :derpga:

 

whats on the shirt though? Blackpink?

Edited by Mother of Puppies
You can call me Lady MOP
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nite
9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

It looks like she forgot her shirt in a shredder

 

whats on the shirt though? Blackpink?

It looks like a Rolling Stones shirt for the song "It's only Rock 'n Roll" to me.

Maybe this one: vtg-90s-The-Rolling-Stones-Its-Only-Rock

Edited by Nite
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

Hope the North America run goes smoothly 

even though my show is only 9 days away i'm so scared of it getting cancelled last min 

Edited by Pop Music
Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
31 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Remember the BTW era where her airport departures / arrivals was an event in itself because the outfits / paparazzi.

:giveup:

I have this theory that she specifically dresses down/dresses comfy sometimes because her therapist told her she has to create specific times where she is 'Gaga'  and other times where she is 'Stefani', so she can leave 'Gaga' on the stage and take the pressure off herself, because it's not healthy to be 'on' all the time. And in that way she had to rebel against her own rules for herself (never seen in flat etc) and force herself to dress down. She's spoken about how in the past she had a really hard time taking off the clothes and wigs. I think living the fantasy 24/7 gave her an identity crisis and was not healthy

That being said... I do miss that time. It was really fun for us as observers. I'll never forget when her profile pics during the BTW era were her in that blue mesh with black and white hair pulling the finger

 

Found a pic from that day:

Spoiler

Lady+GaGa+1614.JPG

 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Canada better serve! We won't forgive if there's another mass power outs :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I have this theory that she specifically dresses down/dresses comfy sometimes because her therapist told her she has to create specific times where she is 'Gaga'  and other times where she is 'Stefani', so she can leave 'Gaga' on the stage and take the pressure off herself

do u remember what interview that was?

You can call me Lady MOP
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivy
37 minutes ago, Nite said:

It looks like a Rolling Stones shirt for the song "It's only Rock 'n Roll" to me.

Maybe this one: vtg-90s-The-Rolling-Stones-Its-Only-Rock

Teasing LG7??!?:udidnt:

  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...