💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 #1 race this week is expected to be very close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Admin
9 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Lol, if we’re going to mock Taylor Swift for releasing four different versions of Willow, Beyoncé should as well for releasing 5 remixes of Break My Soul

Or maybe not mock anyone?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers
10 hours ago, TheFame Monster said:

Lol, if we’re going to mock Taylor Swift for releasing four different versions of Willow, Beyoncé should as well for releasing 5 remixes of Break My Soul

1. She was already predicted to be the #1 before a single remix dropped. They waited until they felt they had it locked before they dropped them

2. The one remix that really would’ve gotten a lot of attention (the Madonna one) was released after the tracking week had already ended

Future Lovers
14 hours ago, darkgaga said:

The fact that she is now releasing remixes for the extra streams and releases so many it becomes sad, where Gaga was not

Also let’s not pretend Gaga has never resorted to tricks and desperation for sales. Born This Way didn’t open with 1m all on it’s own, completely devoid of tricks and intervention.

This is a business. If you have the opportunity to boost, why would you not? Every TTH position, billboard, interview, magazine, performance, that’s a promo tactic to get sales. The only way a song does what it does 100% on it’s own with no intervention is if you release it and do absolutely nothing to help it. No promo, no playlisting, nothing. That will never happen with a MPG. 

the fact Bey may be getting a solo #1 hit in 2022 is actually kind of crazy and gives me a lot of hope that maybe Gaga can get another solo #1 in some point in the future with the right song and label push. But as long as her team / label do not push her songs on playlists on AM & Spotify and as long as her songs do not get big radio audiences I don't think it will be possible anymore. Not that it matters to have another #1 or not...Gaga already has 5 which is great.

Aleks
17 hours ago, palma said:

Rooting for Bey to snatch this but why does she sabotage herself by releasing the cliquebait instead of the music video? She obviously wants that #1?

She’s probably keeping the video as a push for the song, when it’s gonna start going down the charts. A smart business woman. :vegas:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

TEANUS

Don’t y’all remember DWUW (DJWS remix feat. Rick Ross) and DWUW (Christina Aguilera remix) with more than a handful of dance remixes to follow?? :trollga:

I think the worst case of mutilating remixes is BTS, didn’t Dynamite have like 10+ “remixes” one week?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JRCF29
16 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

this is literally why remixes are made: to boost sales and get more streams/audiences/fans ...

Full House Reaction GIF

The difference is that Gaga released her remixes a year after the original chart run of the album tracks. 

Beyonce is releasing remixes now that a #1 looks very difficult to achieve without them

Don't Call Me Gaga

Reject False Icons

Break my soul can be a #1 omg, snatch the top of the list, gives me hope that “older” artists can still reach the top of the list 

so bad she’s doing everything except dropping a damn music video :saladga:

salty like sodium
On 8/7/2022 at 6:09 PM, JRCF29 said:

Full House Reaction GIF

The difference is that Gaga released her remixes a year after the original chart run of the album tracks. 

Beyonce is releasing remixes now that a #1 looks very difficult to achieve without them

what do both of those women have in common though? too many things to do to waste time comparing themselves for no reason and out of nowhere. seriously why does Gaga need to be compared to every single other female popstar in this forum? There's 8 billion people on the planet. More than enough fans to make any comparisons like this completely useless and unproductive. :staymad:

Archived