Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

About Damn Time doesn't need this and it's still gonna be a far bigger song.

Dojo

alien superstar being the most successful after break my soul, i blame the replay value

she needs to make it a single asap, but again, what's even the point if she is not releasing music videos or even doing performances this era

all the songs can be singles now 

Butters Stotch

She's doing all that promo for a reason!! Bey coming for that #1!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

MANiCURE 6

B is trying wayyyy too hard for this #1... Does it still has a value at this point ? The girl literally released +10 versions of her song :samanthac:

Aleks

I don’t get what’s the issue with releasing multiple remixes/versions of the same song. Remixes have been a thing for decades and many modern artists, including Gaga, have dropped not only remix EPs but remix albums as well (Gaga having like 5 of them).

A bit biased, if you ask me. :ally:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

palma

Rooting for Bey to snatch this but why does she sabotage herself by releasing the cliquebait instead of the music video? She obviously wants that #1?

darkgaga
1 minute ago, Aleks said:

I don’t get what’s the issue with releasing multiple remixes/versions of the same song. Remixes have been a thing for decades and many modern artists, including Gaga, have dropped not only remix EPs but remix albums as well (Gaga having like 5 of them).

The fact that she is now releasing remixes for the extra streams and releases so many it becomes sad, where Gaga was not

can't wait for "the reality is, sometimes you lose" moment

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

27 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

The fact that she is now releasing remixes for the extra streams and releases so many it becomes sad, where Gaga was not

Gaga stans can be so pretentious :laughga:

Ziggy
34 minutes ago, Aleks said:

And also these remixes are not like rent a rapper remixes that were so obviously grabs. Sure, these are, too, but at the very least these most of the remixes have a little value to them like the Madonna one. Like if you’re gonna reach so hard and obviously at least make it even a little compelling content-wise lmao

monstertoronto

I love the Madonna vogue remix, because it essentially sounds like Vogue with different lyrics. I find it a bit weird that “remix” songs which are completely different songs can all be combined as one song for chart purposes. 

Meat
3 hours ago, Aleks said:

Gaga never released those remixes when her song was fighting to hit #1 so this statement makes no sense :ally:

Archived