💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Aura (demo) leaks 9 years ago today

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

It’s now been 9 years since the iconic leak of the original lead single of ARTPOP, Burqa/Aura :icega:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot
38 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

We love a scrapped paparazzi telephone trilogy bop

If only she wasn’t forced to release Applause and released Aura instead, had we gotten the complete Paparazzi Telephone story :bradley: 

Massive Monster

The superior version :ohwell:

Which should have been the lead single :grr:

I had goosebumps listening to it.

So progressive for Gaga.

I remember the iconic Radio ARTPOP moment of the leak.

Kind regards

BlingNotTheMusic

Omg I remember this so vividly because I closed down one of the local bars and after closing, the bartender was like, you wanna hear the new Gaga? And I was like UM YEAH (I was only a lurker on GGD back then) He played it and I didn't know what the **** I was listening to but we were bopping!

Poltergeist

I remember that day so well, I was 16 and it was the first time my parents allowed me to go on vacation alone, I told them I was sleeping at my friend's parents' hotel, which in fact I did, but they didn't know about it and I slept in an unfinished, concrete room on an inflated mattress, my friend smuggled me there :laughga:

And during my first listen I was like, wtf is that, but when the chorus hit I fell madly in love! I've been listening to it everyday on the bus, as I was visiting my other friends in a city nearby, 1.5h each way, only Aura on repeat. What a time to be a fan!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

ChrissyBot
22 minutes ago, thatslife said:

Wasn't her username something like Boris? And from uzbekistan or something? :air:

EQ_YicIUUAEucPo.jpg
:ladyhaha::wtfga:

BlingNotTheMusic
29 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

EQ_YicIUUAEucPo.jpg
:ladyhaha::wtfga:

STOP THIS IS AMAZING

I wish she did this stuff still :bradley:

MANiCURE 6

It should have been the lead single.. Would have tanked on the charts but it would have been such an iconic move from her.. And the music video would have been incredible !

ChrissyBot
5 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

It should have been the lead single.. Would have tanked on the charts but it would have been such an iconic move from her.. And the music video would have been incredible !

This. Like yes Applause was an iconic lead single, but Aura to me would have made more sense as the beginning of the ARTPOP era. Just me tho :icega:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived