💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unsealed Documents Show Disturbing Things Suppressed From Depp/Heard Trial

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Here's the thing: The court already ruled on motions related to these PRETRIAL documents, and the case was heard and decided using the set of evidence and witness testimony that was deemed eligible for submission as a result of those rulings. Nothing in these unsealed documents has any bearing on the validity of the outcome of the case, at least not from a legal perspective (nor, in my mind, from any other perspective.)

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

I used to be more on Depps side but now, I can’t say who is worse. Both are equally just as bad. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Fanta
25 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They’re both trash. Nobody should be defending either of them 

Literally, I came in here just to say this. Both of them are/were trash before the trial, during the trial and continue to be so after the trial. It’s not rocket science. 

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Only in the scenario that the man in question is an acclaimed superstar.

There are many obscure and ordinary men out there (whom formerly like myself) have been painted as the wolf while the women tend to be heard, believed and supported most times without a question. Let’s not turn this thread into something stereotypical.  

Hence why I specified this is a media/fan problem 😬

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ItWasntLaauv

It felt so weird watching Johnny Depp literally get close to no backlash (yes, even on GGD) when there was plenty of shadiness on his side. Glad people are opening their mind a bit to different ideas. With that being said, this case is overexposed af and I hope it fades away.

ARTBOP

Wait, you can just pay to have someone's sealed court documents? That's nuts lmao

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Wait, you can just pay to have someone's sealed court documents? That's nuts lmao

from comments ↓: you can't buy sealed documents, his fans paid for a copy of unsealed documents

Spoiler

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

gumzy3000

Amber Heard could have claimed $16 million more from the divorce settlement but she didn’t. Can we stop calling her a gold digger at this point? I agree she messed up by saying she donated the money to the ACLU but she literally had a massive legal battle coming. No wonder she couldn’t pay. I really do think she would have if she wasn’t being sued. 

I just feel bad for her. The jury didn’t see that both were toxic and abusive, they just couldn’t get past Johnny’s lawyers making her out to be a super villain. $2 million damages awarded to her but $15 million to Johnny. It’s disgusting. And it’s all misogynistic. Unfortunately, Amber is hyper emotional and not very likeable, so the jury just didn’t believe her. A judge should have ruled this case and let all the evidence in.

I really hope she appeals and wins all the money she’s owed. I truly believe she was pushed to the edge due to Johnny’s abuse.

trolly troll troll

Schwerk

I feel like I'm one of the few people in the Western world without any interest in this case. It felt way too personal to 'get involved' by processing all that information.

I wish people cared so deeply about things that actually affect them and society. Sure, there's an entertaining aspect to this as well, but it's not like there isn't any alternative entertainment available.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RahrahWitch

I said it before but the media frenzy turned it into a fight of 'good vs bad' when in reality they are both bad.

And the worst part of it now is now that the trial is over people will still think of Johnny as some champion hero who did no wrong. :madge:

Ziggy
11 hours ago, LunaUniverse said:

Thinking about using photos of someone fully unclothed as revenge is weird as hell, idc 

(And illegal if done)

NATAH

i never want to hear about either of these people ever again

mother, what must i do?

Archived