💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unsealed Documents Show Disturbing Things Suppressed From Depp/Heard Trial

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

This is quite a long thread, so I will just post the beginning of it here, but it is very worth a read! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers

Honestly...some of this stuff genuinely should make people uncomfortable. I maintain what I've said all along...there was lying, shadiness, and dark things that were done on both sides of this and yet only one person went down for them. 

LunaUniverse

Thinking about using photos of someone fully unclothed as revenge is weird as hell, idc 

1# Samoyed Stan

Suuus
1 minute ago, LunaUniverse said:

Thinking about using photos of someone fully unclothed as revenge is weird as hell, idc 

Well he didnt actualy do it so there is that

LunaUniverse
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Well he didnt actualy do it so there is that

I said “thinking”

Even if he didn’t do it that’s weird to just have floating around in your head

But hey, that’s just my opinion :laughga:

1# Samoyed Stan

Franch Toast

I'm going to admit I've been uncomfortable with the misogyny I've seen exhibited toward Amber Heard and how people, even friends of mine and people whom I respect on this site, have commented on the trial as though it's some sort of sensationalized TV drama in which Amber is a super-villain. Yes, I think she's exhibited a lot of problematic behavior, but Depp is no saint, either. For me, this is one of those cases where, in the words of the "AmItheAsshole" subreddit, "Everyone sucks here." 

She/Her/Hers

ProfessionalClown

About the k!king and all that, I’m sorry but as someone who was abused (f*ther) I thought of MANY ways to do stuff when I was younger and going through it. My mother can say the same. 

if anyone has ever seen the invisible man, that’s 1000% how me and my mother felt. My f*ther is dead now but even then it feels like the sh!t he said to us and the trauma we deal with every day never gets better. So even in death it feels like he’s haunting us.

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh she doesn't have a likable personality and is not a good actress imo, but I watched her post-trial interview and she made several points. No way the lawyers were going to let Captain Jack Sparrow pay. There was so much collusion...

Roughhouse Dandy

Yeah, it sounded from the beginning like they were both victims AND perpetrators of abuse in their relationship. But of course the woman is the one painted as the crazy villain by the media/fans. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

SharkmanthaC

Seems like there is more to these documents than what is in these tweets as well. It’s all just so screwed up. I think both of them were toxic and narcissistic, and they both need help for their mental health. I was interested in this case but now it’s kind of making me sick how public it all is. There are only two people that know the real truth, regardless of court documents. 

she/her/hers

HardlyaSaint
27 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Yeah, it sounded from the beginning like they were both victims AND perpetrators of abuse in their relationship. But of course the woman is the one painted as the crazy villain by the media/fans. 

Only in the scenario that the man in question is an acclaimed superstar.

There are many obscure and ordinary men out there (whom formerly like myself) have been painted as the wolf while the women tend to be heard, believed and supported most times without a question. Let’s not turn this thread into something stereotypical.  

DpHitch1992

To summarize:

- Depp manipulated photos of his own injuries and submitted them into evidence
- Depp accused Heard of doing the same, proven to be false
- Depp edited and manipulated audio recordings of Heard including their counselling sessions
- Depp’s lawyer Waldman intimidated witness to say she never saw injuries on Heard
- Depp’s former agent was ready to say it was his own out of control behaviour that put off Pirates 5 movie
- Depp tried to use old nudes and revenge **** against Heard in court
- Depp tried to smear Heard as a killer of a friend in an old traffic accident (false, she was not linked to her friend’s death at all)
- Lots of disgusting convos between Depp and Marilyn Manson about SA and young women
- Depp hid his own history of labor violations with his employees

It's sad but hilarious to me that Depp fans paid to unseal these docs and ended up making him look worse lol

Helxig

I always thought that both parties seemed skeezy.

The upsetting thing about this is that most of the public are so jaded by their fond memories of Depp's characters and his past, that they will continue to support and praise him and wilfully disbelieve all of this

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived