Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney to cover VOGUE’s September issue

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Couture is beyond is PRETTY reputable when it comes to stuff like this. Y’all could probably remember them back when they said Gaga would cover Vogue before she was officially announced. 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

"I could be wrong" :sharon: said every insider 

Like I said.. This is not some random twitter insider like 6a6a whatever their name is.. This is someone who knows a lot of stuff when it comes to fashion and fashion magazines. They probably got info from their source and are just being careful. 

Dojo
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What are you trying to say? :ally:

the "i could b wrong" i mean, september is next month, and is the biggest issue of the year, they would know by now

Regina George
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

the "i could b wrong" i mean, september is next month, and is the biggest issue of the year, they would know by now

Maybe they know she’ll be on the cover but are not sure if it’s the September one. Anyways it would make a lot of sense considering Britney gave them a wedding exclusive. 

Stephen

Aw she must be nervous if it’s true. This will be her first real press since her freedom. 

monketsharona

Sounds like Britney is ready to come back with new music quite soon (the Elton collab already booked)

So that could make sense

Archived