💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Anitta, Panic! at the Disco & more to perform at 2022 MTV VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Anitta, J Balvin with Ryan Castro, Marshmello x Khalid and Panic! at the Disco are set to perform at the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards. The show will be broadcast live from Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., on Sunday, Aug. 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TwistedTeeth

Marshmello.... Khalid... Panic at the disco... I mean, I guess it would be cool for middle schoolers.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Brolysskins
43 minutes ago, TwistedTeeth said:

Marshmello.... Khalid... Panic at the disco... I mean, I guess it would be cool for middle schoolers.

Well I think that's kinda their target audience, our time passed (Gaga 2009-2013). I'd consider Rain on Me but that was more towards the new Gen lol

Mindblown
1 hour ago, KORG said:

The new Panic material has been trash & mixed off key..

I love all their prior albums but this new album is so bad. Viva Las Vengeance is an okay song but the rest are horrific. I'm trying to make myself like them because I bought concert tickets before hearing the album :bradley: 

31 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

I love all their prior albums but this new album is so bad. Viva Las Vengeance is an okay song but the rest are horrific. I'm trying to make myself like them because I bought concert tickets before hearing the album :bradley: 

Theyre my favourite male-fronted-pop act but honestly this whole album is terrible. I'm not buying tickets. It's not even that it's "bad" due to taste or whatever, it sounds like a bunch of unedited demos put together in someone's basement for their first soundcloud mixtape.

Red & Blue had higher quality mastering & I think that was legit mastered on a laptop in Gaga's kitchen.

TheFame Monster
36 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Theyre my favourite male-fronted-pop act but honestly this whole album is terrible. I'm not buying tickets. It's not even that it's "bad" due to taste or whatever, it sounds like a bunch of unedited demos put together in someone's basement for their first soundcloud mixtape.

Red & Blue had higher quality mastering & I think that was legit mastered on a laptop in Gaga's kitchen.

Panic for the past few years has been a one person act (Brendon Urie). I didn’t like the title track/lead single. But I’ve been enjoying Middle of a Breakup. Still need to listen to the song that dropped today, Local God. I know what you mean about the mixing though, it’s what I could do in Garageband while wasted:vegas:. I’m still going to listen to the album when it is released regardless.

BlingNotTheMusic

Something tells me the VMAs are on their way out. They used to be a cultural event like a miniature Oscars. Now they are a joke and no one watches or cares imo. Yes I know Gaga performed but I could definitely see her distancing herself for a while and maybe reappearing in a while like Madonna has. 

Gaga is too big for them anyways :legend:

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Something tells me the VMAs are on their way out. They used to be a cultural event like a miniature Oscars. Now they are a joke and no one watches or cares imo. Yes I know Gaga performed but I could definitely see her distancing herself for a while and maybe reappearing in a while like Madonna has. 

Gaga is too big for them anyways :legend:

Yeah idk what happened but I miss the anticipation and experience of the VMAs. It’s been a decline for a decade now. I couldn’t even name artists that I’d want to see perform or who had huge hits in the past year

Archived