💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele took out $38M mortgage on $58M mansion

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, robboadam said:

I honestly didn’t realise rich people took out mortgages - you’d think they’d just buy something with cash.

Many have the money in investments getting much greater interest than the interest on the mortgage. Essentially getting free money.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Her monthly payments are worth more than the total value of my house :giveup: 

buy bionic

23 minutes ago, dit said:

there are so many pretty castles for sale in Scotland. I've been seriously considering making it a goal of mine to purchase a castle in the countryside of some European country at some point in my life (when I am old and have my money saved). I have seen wonderful castles in France, Spain, across all of UK, Italy etc..for as low as 700k$ which is fabulous and with renovations would be 1 million dollars in total. It seems like a crazy goal but if I set my mind to it maybe I can reach that goal by the time I am in my 60s (I hope :messga: ). I'm really passionate about history and preserving gorgeous architecture plus its nice to have a big goal to work towards your entire life I guess right?

Yeah, it's plenty in Italy too! Hope you can do it :party:luckily human life's getting longer 

berlinforme
2 hours ago, badfaith said:

I can never understand how people can live in mansions. The killer could be hiding in one of the guest rooms and you wouldn't even know :duck:

The killer could basically live next to you for years, taking nice long baths and sneakily stealing some of your snacks and you wouldn't even know in these mansions :trollga:

badfaith
7 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

The killer could basically live next to you for years, taking nice long baths and sneakily stealing some of your snacks and you wouldn't even know in these mansions :trollga:

Thread Talk GIF

Literally hiding in plain sight :bradley:

Sneaky Oliver

I’d sleep every night in a different bedroom and why not with different men as well? :lolly:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Okay but the thing I never understand is WHY do 8 bedroom houses have TWELVE bathrooms!! An ensuite in every single bedroom and also 4 more bathrooms elsewhere? Who the **** needs 12 ****ing toilets??? Rich people really do live insane lives. Even if I were a multimillionaire I wouldn't have them build my house with 12 bathrooms that is ridiculous

1 hour ago, pussycat said:

12 bathrooms? Honestly why do they make these big houses? They are too expensive for the ones that would have good use out of them and bought by people that wont use half of it. It doesn't make sense 

That's only 1 on each bedrooms, and I assume extra rooms are for guests, and 4 on other strategic parts of the house. With a house that big, do you think you'd like to run from one end of a house to another when you'd like a pee? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pussycat
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's only 1 on each bedrooms, and I assume extra rooms are for guests, and 4 on other strategic parts of the house. With a house that big, do you think you'd like to run from one end of a house to another when you'd like a pee? :shrug:

In what world does every bedroom need their own bathroom..... just no. Thats rich people mentality

berlinforme
10 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Is she really doing 48 shows in three months?

It's basically one show every two days. Could be exhausting for her vocal cords but otherwise I don't expect her to do a lot of dancing or choreo, so I guess it's not too hard on the body. Also I think she's the type to just want to get through with this, so why not? 

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, pussycat said:

In what world does every bedroom need their own bathroom..... just no. Thats rich people mentality

Well, IDK where you're from. But you don't exactly tell your staying guests to shower or do their business in your family bathroom. Especially in high brows community. That is uncouth. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ziggy
35 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’d sleep every night in a different bedroom and why not with different men as well? :lolly:

So would you just keep them in the rooms or invite them over as needed? :laughga:

Rebel

If her family grows y’all really expect the entire family to share 1 bathroom so she doesn’t come off as having “rich mentality”? Like be serious :rip:

Teletubby
58 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Is she really doing 48 shows in three months?

32 shows from late November to February with a 3 week break (from December 25 to January 19).

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived