💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga's dogwalker hasn't seen Gaga's dogs in over a year & wants to know why

dit

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
17 minutes ago, AshIey said:

think they may even be traveling with her because her assistant has her dog with her too.

Wasn’t that Bo‘s dog? I don’t think we’ve seen Asia, Koji or Gustav (which doesn’t mean she didn’t take them on the trip though)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Unpopular opinion but I think Gaga's management should've just paid him $1 million and call it quits. She could fund it with one wedding performance. It's ridiculous to me that she/her team wouldn't just do that, regardless of whether he's deserving of it or not. I understand she paid his bills etc but at the end of the day, he almost died working for her and she's one of the richest women in the world. It leaves a very bad taste that he's struggling financially. He shouldn't have to ever struggle financially again. 

If I had that much money, I'd pay it... even just so my conscience was clear and I could look myself in the mirror knowing I'm grossly rich but at least no one in my circle is struggling. 

subtext / fantasy

AshIey
31 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Wasn’t that Bo‘s dog? I don’t think we’ve seen Asia, Koji or Gustav (which doesn’t mean she didn’t take them on the trip though)

It was Ashley’s dog Bocce

https://instagram.com/mr.bocce

Franch Toast
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don't know why y'all are talking as if we know the full story. We don't. This is a very weird and complicated situation and we should refrain from making judgments on either him or Gaga unless we know more.

This. We don't have all the information, so I'm neither comfortable labeling him a moocher with irresponsible spending habits nor Gaga as cold-hearted and stingy because we don't have the full story. There are just too many missing pieces...

Regardless, this is a difficult situation for both of them, and no doubt he is coping with trauma and other mental health issues from what happened, and I'm sure it has been traumatic for Gaga as well. 

She/Her/Hers

Suuus
46 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Unpopular opinion but I think Gaga's management should've just paid him $1 million and call it quits. She could fund it with one wedding performance. It's ridiculous to me that she/her team wouldn't just do that, regardless of whether he's deserving of it or not. I understand she paid his bills etc but at the end of the day, he almost died working for her and she's one of the richest women in the world. It leaves a very bad taste that he's struggling financially. He shouldn't have to ever struggle financially again. 

If I had that much money, I'd pay it... even just so my conscience was clear and I could look myself in the mirror knowing I'm grossly rich but at least no one in my circle is struggling. 

Im so sick and tired of people like you putting it all on gaga She already payed his medical bills and got him a trauma therapist and let him stay at her house is that not good enough for you also he has been spending his money on travelling instead of trying to get a job he needs a financial adviser because he clearly doesnt how to save money

G U C C I

He was a victim and in no way deserved to be one, HOWEVER, he was walking her three french bulldogs at 10 pm on a dark corner of Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles to go to a liquor store in order to buy champagne to celebrate getting laid. These details are all from an interview he gave himself. There had previously been numerous attacks with people being assaulted and their Frenchies stolen in Los Angeles and these are the types of decisions and scenarios he was placing her babies in. He doesn't deserve to see them anymore. Her team should also take action to help him learn to keep her name out of his mouth when talking to the press considering Gaga paid all his medical bills, recovery therapy, housed him during his recovery, etc. 

OMonster
11 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im so sick and tired of people like you putting it all on gaga She already payed his medical bills and got him a trauma therapist and let him stay at her house is that not good enough for you also he has been spending his money on travelling instead of trying to get a job he needs a financial adviser because he clearly doesnt how to save money

It would be good enough for me. But it's clearly not for Ryan. And that's my point: whether he deserves the money or not, Gaga's team should just pay it. Stop acting like this is an 'attack' on Gaga. Filthy rich celebrities and entrepreneurs have the luxury of being able to 'fix' problems. Why not just do it? 

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
3 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

He was a victim and in no way deserved to be one, HOWEVER, he was walking her three french bulldogs at 10 pm on a dark corner of Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles to go to a liquor store in order to buy champagne to celebrate getting laid. These details are all from an interview he gave himself. There had previously been numerous attacks with people being assaulted and their Frenchies stolen in Los Angeles and these are the types of decisions and scenarios he was placing her babies in. He doesn't deserve to see them anymore. Her team should also take action to help him learn to keep her name out of his mouth when talking to the press considering Gaga paid all his medical bills, recovery therapy, housed him during his recovery, etc. 

I didn't know that. If he was behaving negligently and putting Gaga's dogs at risk, that changes things for me.

subtext / fantasy

Suuus
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

It would be good enough for me. But it's clearly not for Ryan. And that's my point: whether he deserves the money or not, Gaga's team should just pay it. Stop acting like this is an 'attack' on Gaga. Filthy rich celebrities and entrepreneurs have the luxury of being able to 'fix' problems. Why not just do it? 

Because you shouldnt give people money when they dont deserve it what he needs is a job and a financial adviser not more money gaga has done enough for him

LilyLark
6 hours ago, Debithius said:

Edit: Yo, people I didn't know he raised 45k and decided to burn all of his money on **** and then demanded more even though Gaga paid for his expenses.

-------

This but... It really rubs me the wrong way. I would at least try to help him out with as much of his financial problems as possible, therapy etc. Just show him how grateful you are or find him another job or give him other duties around the house. He literally risked his own life for her dogs. 

The thing is she did pay for therapy, his medical bills, flew his parents out, and paid for his housing for six months along with his living expenses. That was all confirmed.

His friend then started raising money, but also admitted that Gaga had given him money (which is why I suspect she cut an additional check outside of expenses, even if it was unconfirmed unlike the above stuff).  From a legal/PR standpoint, cutting him a check would have been the smart thing (leaving aside the emotional factor), so that plus his friend makes it sound like she also gave him additional money.

It really comes across like he wanted her to give him a ton of money, like 500k, and then got mad when that didn't happen...

He then went to the media and heavily implied that Gaga did nothing, but then backtracked immediately...and I suspect that probably annoyed Gaga and her team. I suspect this will annoy them too, as he's implying that being her dog walker was his sole job (he walked other people's dogs, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if they just cut him another check in an attempt to get him to be quiet.

One can defn. argue that she could have done more, but it's also not like she did the bare minimum.

NATAH
23 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

oh wow, how did he manage to bag gaga as a client if he's that careless?

mother, what must i do?

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I didn't know that. If he was behaving negligently and putting Gaga's dogs at risk, that changes things for me.

I had a lot of sympathy and initially thought Gaga could have done a lot more (even though she did do more than the bare minimum, as she paid all his expenses, provided housing, paid his medical bills, flew his fam out, and one of his friends even admitted that she gave him money....all of that was confirmed).

But as someone above said, even if it comes off like victim blaming, dude came across horribly in the media. Local news here in California interviewed some people around the time it happened, and apparently he was telling everyone in his building he walked Gaga's dogs. Some random guy was like "yeah, I barely knew him, but I knew he was Gaga's dog walker before he got shot".  If I was a celebrity, I would be pissed about that. He himself said that he was walking to a liquor store late at night with her dogs to get booze on a busy street. If that's your own dogs, fine, but if one's being paid to look after someone else's dogs...

Genuinely got the impression he thought Gaga should give him enough money so that he wouldn't have to work for like several years, and then got angry when she didn't. Arguably, she should have just cut him a check for 750k, but considering the above..and the media bits...I can see why. Even now, he's making it sound like his sole job was working for Gaga when that wasn't the case...

Edited: Gut feeling is she probably did the confirmed stuff (expenses, paid for therapy + medical bill, housing, flew out his family, and the money)...but she probably gave him 75-100k or something like that on top of the other stuff...and he expected way more...and then he blew through the 45k that was provided in the go fund me.

LaLa

I still feel really bad for him. His whole life was training and caring for dogs and it sounds like he can no longer do that work because it’s too triggering. His entire life was flipped upside down in an instant because someone tried to kill him at work. Maybe some of y’all are super resilient, but I’m sure if that happened to me I'd still be a mess too :messga:

I do hope he is able to see the dogs again though. I understand Gaga’s side too, maybe needing to keep him a bit at arms length since he’s been speaking to the press so much, that’s awkward. 

The whole situation just sucks for everyone 

Suuus
57 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

The thing is she did pay for therapy, his medical bills, flew his parents out, and paid for his housing for six months along with his living expenses. That was all confirmed.

His friend then started raising money, but also admitted that Gaga had given him money (which is why I suspect she cut an additional check outside of expenses, even if it was unconfirmed unlike the above stuff).  From a legal/PR standpoint, cutting him a check would have been the smart thing (leaving aside the emotional factor), so that plus his friend makes it sound like she also gave him additional money.

It really comes across like he wanted her to give him a ton of money, like 500k, and then got mad when that didn't happen...

He then went to the media and heavily implied that Gaga did nothing, but then backtracked immediately...and I suspect that probably annoyed Gaga and her team. I suspect this will annoy them too, as he's implying that being her dog walker was his sole job (he walked other people's dogs, etc.). I wouldn't be surprised if they just cut him another check in an attempt to get him to be quiet.

One can defn. argue that she could have done more, but it's also not like she did the bare minimum.

Gaga has done enough period

• Admin locked this topic

Archived