đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga's dogwalker hasn't seen Gaga's dogs in over a year & wants to know why

dit

Featured Posts

PartySick
48 minutes ago, Debithius said:

This but... It really rubs me the wrong way. I would at least try to help him out with as much of his financial problems as possible, therapy etc. Just show him how grateful you are or find him another job or give him other duties around the house. He literally risked his own life for her dogs. 

I mean...should she also chew his food for him? :rip: she went above and beyond to take care of him. Medical bills paid, therapy provided, and gave him a place to stay. I feel for the guy but at this point he should really be able to take care of himself.

If he's well enough to go into credit card debt while traveling for months in a van and collecting donations online with fundraisers that were bolstered by worldwide media attention (how much did he end up collecting anyway?) then he's well enough to find another job :rip:

Not trying to be harsh, just realistic.

đź–¤

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I mean...should she also chew his food for him? :rip: she went above and beyond to take care of him. Medical bills paid, therapy provided, and gave him a place to stay. I feel for the guy but at this point he should really be able to take care of himself.

If he's well enough to go into credit card debt while traveling for months in a van and collecting donations online with fundraisers that were bolstered by worldwide media attention (how much did he end up collecting anyway?) then he's well enough to find another job :rip:

This

Mother of Puppies

I feel for him about what happened to him and that he misses the dogs. But they’re her dogs and he just took care of them at times, even though that’s a hard reality. Maybe he should adopt a dog for himself as a companion.

Gaga has paid for all his medical bills, treatments, therapy and he lived in her house for months. I wouldn’t be surprised if he also got money on top of that, but at some point you gotta continue with your life I guess.

We didn’t know what was done or said behind the scenes though… it looks a bit like Gaga’s whole team doesn’t really want any contact anymore and there has to be a good reason for it. This is all speculation though.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

littlepotter

I don't know why y'all are talking as if we know the full story. We don't. This is a very weird and complicated situation and we should refrain from making judgments on either him or Gaga unless we know more.

chaeri pls

sara57

I mean... Don't get me wrong but he stayed in Gaga's house for months after the incident while recovering + she paid him all the medical bills. What else do you expect her to do? 

Helxig
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She paid his medical bills back then so the big debt ain't coming from it. She also paid him a Psy for a while to help him emerge after the trauma.

She had him at her house while filming HOG so he had no bills to pay for 2 months giving him an occasion to save quite a lot of money on top of getting a break.

We don't know if she gave him money on top of it but it's a possibility...

Apparently he decided to not work and travel for a while afterwards which isn't sustainable for anyone and will always lead to severe credit card debt.

It's the second time he complains publicly without naming Gaga even if he's obviously trying to pressure her into giving him money.

I wouldn't be surprised if she cut him off. If this is all true, he sounds like a moocher to me. Probably even an emotional manipulator

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Killa

This guy… its si uncool when people drop her name to have a little story etc. dont tell me hes squeezing the most of this…!? 

1 hour ago, catsounds said:

she paid for all his medical bills

didn't we find out he's broke because he spends his money partying? I remember someone made a thread ages ago

Not partying, that I know of, but he decided to go traveling in his van for a long time

Mother of Puppies
19 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Not partying, that I know of, but he decided to go traveling in his van for a long time

It looks like he is still traveling (just had a look at his insta)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Debithius
2 hours ago, Meat said:

She has already helped him enough by paying for his medical bills, do you even know how much that costs in the US? :toofunny:

He is a grown man and needs to get a job. 

He had a job until he lost it because he was shot and wasn't even offered something else until he gets back on his feet.

Debithius
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Idk I just haven't seen any updates on what she did for him afterwards.

Suuus
8 minutes ago, Debithius said:

He had a job until he lost it because he was shot and wasn't even offered something else until he gets back on his feet.

Gaga went above and beyond for him is that not good enough 

Benji
9 minutes ago, Debithius said:

He did choose to go travelling after the incident, it sounds like once he was physically back on his feet he chose to not seek employment again.  It’s a totally fair decision, I’d probably react similarly after nearly losing my life BUT it’s no one else’s fault if he is now running out of money… he spent it.

Siena

She did more than enough for him based on what was confirmed she did (medical bills, flying in a trauma therapist, letting him stay at her house), and who knows what extra she did on top of this. Regardless it gets to a point where you have to stop, because if she keeps giving him more and more when does it become enough? It’s a tough situation and I feel for him, but I also can’t help but feel he’s using this as a way to buy pity and more money from her. 

Sorcerer

I'm glad he survived and feel sorry for what happened to him, but Gaga already did enough for him. If he wants to see the dogs, then he could've contacted her team, not go to the press.

This situation with the dogs should be over. The kidnapper is already about to be jailed. But the media is keeping this insanely drawn out. Gaga has barely involved herself in it.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived