Tired of the Stupid Love disrespect

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vengaboy
11 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

My only qualm is how many songs is she gonna make about “wanting love” :messga: 

The song is just bad romance but manic instead of depressed :sis:

"Bad Romance"..."Stupid Love"...I'm calling the following titles for one of her upcoming albums:

Shitty Commitment

Lousy Shag

Crappy Fling

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Vengaboy said:

"Bad Romance"..."Stupid Love"...I'm calling the following titles for one of her upcoming albums:

Shitty Commitment

Lousy Shag

Crappy Fling

Lmaoooo:laughga:

Ultimecia

I just wish the synths on the pre-choruses were mixed better :iamfair:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Yaaaas Gaga

I sounded great at the Chromatica Ball cause it had a bit more oomph to it. I've always loved the verse and the bridge but felt the chorus was a little lacking.

androiduser

and I'm tired of fans deluding themselves that some songs are better than they are, so what are we going to do about it?

RichAssPiss

I think it's one of her best pop singles but it doesn't really suit Chromatica. It sounds like a polished up version of Born This Way, particularly the chord progression in the verses. I still think it would be a great radio smash for a hits package because it sound slide a compendium Gaga track with bits of every era in it. But imagine if she opened the era with a house track the way Bey did with "Break My Soul"? It would have made a much bigger impression. I think "Stupid Love" made people think Chromatica was more of the same from her. 

Prostitute Barbie

It’s not a terrible song but she obviously bribed Gaga or f*cked Bloodpop to earn that coveted lead single spot. Rain on Me or Alice should sue ha :iamfair:

ajmsamuel
13 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

They are really the worst to be honest

just dont take the demo version

freem woman demo should be the lead tbh

kindest regards

monstrosity
On 8/5/2022 at 12:27 AM, Willco said:

For what?

It was a joke bc it is somewhat cringe in my very very humble opinion, sorry if this was unclear 

BlingNotTheMusic

I don't hate SL but I definitely skip it more often than not. The DOOT DOOT DO DOOO is really jarring after the flawlessness of Alice, and cringe imo. It just sounds kind of elementary compared to the rest of the album (with the exception of Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll, also not my favs)

Tbh I like all the remixes of SL because they don't have that annoying thing on loop. 

ARTBOP

Still waiting for the full demo to leak, but I actually think there's something so lovely, and truthful, and poignant about the verse lyrics, honestly.

Lines like

Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me
If I don't open the door

Now it's time to free me
from the shame
Is it too late
Or could this love
Protect me from the pain?

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Spoiler

Though, I agree, the goofyness of the video and all kinda sometimes makes me dislike it. :messga:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Still waiting for the full demo to leak, but I actually think there's something so lovely, and truthful, and poignant about the verse lyrics, honestly.

Lines like

Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me
If I don't open the door

Now it's time to free me
from the shame
Is it too late
Or could this love
Protect me from the pain?

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hide contents

Though, I agree, the goofyness of the video and all kinda sometimes makes me dislike it. :messga:

Tbh I know this is asking a lot but I would LOVE a Chromatica stripped album where it's just Gaga at the piano doing the album...

Archived