💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tired of the Stupid Love disrespect

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

Stupid Love is NOT the worst on Chromatica. In fact, it’s one of the best. It’s fun, it’s pop, and it’s explosive. I WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE, LOVE SJDHIVJSISJSIEJS or whatever she says in it. Queen ****!!

I’m ecstatic to hear this on tour! It never gets old and it gets me up and dancing every time. Like wtf is up with all the hate? It’s such a fun song and it’s everything a Gaga pop comeback single needed to be. I was so happy when this came out, it was a return to form for popga.

I’m not accepting Stupid Love hate here, go to prison where you belong. See who doesn’t like being freed from the chain then bih!!

FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
Just now, Blackout19 said:

Same here with Free Woman & 1000 Doves

Free Woman and 1000 Doves are criminally underrated but stupid love is ASS! I was not and still am not feeling it. 

It's got its place but is SUCH a max Martin song. For me it's like Born This way was put through a katy-perry-lyric-bot and had all the Gaga dark undertone taken out. Its got the obvious "I can imagine Whitney doing this" vibe to some vocals but other than that... even the bridge flops and that's usually Gaga's flawless moment.

It's an alright pop throwaway track with no foundations but... yeah. Very eh eh, very take you out. 

I like it, but it could've been a Carly Rae Jepsen demo.

MANiCURE 6

"Stupid Love" was my TOP 2020 song... :firega: ...until "Rain On Me" came of course.. But gosh I used to listen to it twice on a daily basis, even more some days... Doing the choreo and everything while we were stuck at home :fatcat: Ugh the nostalgia I get from it is insane.. What a time to be alive..

And to now have experienced it live at TCB made me love it even more !

Stupid Love always makes me happy and wanna jump and dance the choreography horribly might I add but it's so fun. 

I wish this song was a smash so I'd go wild in the clubs:tony:

Chic
4 minutes ago, KORG said:

It's got its place but is SUCH a max Martin song. For me it's like Born This way was put through a katy-perry-lyric-bot and had all the Gaga dark undertone taken out. Its got the obvious "I can imagine Whitney doing this" vibe to some vocals but other than that... even the bridge flops and that's usually Gaga's flawless moment.

It's an alright pop throwaway track with no foundations but... yeah. Very eh eh, very take you out. 

But there’s nothing wrong with Gaga doing a song like that tbh!! Like at all. It doesn’t need to have a dark undertone. The album needed a fun, happy song like this. It’s the only one like it!

ShayCristoforo

Stupid Love is a great song and lead single.

At least it doesn't have awkward annoying vocals like Applause and Perfect Illusion. (I will listen to Applause every now and then though). 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

elijahfan

I agree with you, I think it's a great, euphoric catchy song and I never doubted this was lead single material. The sentiment definitely shone through at the show.

Retro Dance Freak

The tour performance made it such a better song to me, it’s actually really cute

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

ChrissyBot
20 minutes ago, KORG said:

Honestly I agree. But I like the fact that Gaga can Gaga can take the most basic lyrics like that, and still make it a Gaga song. But tbh when it first leaked, for some reason I didn’t believe it was her idk why lol. But then the video came out and I think the video made it seem Gaga to me, even tho yes, the lyrics sound like a Katy/Carly song. But yea I think Gaga made it her own song imo :vegas:

7 minutes ago, Retro Dance Freak said:

The tour performance made it such a better song to me, it’s actually really cute

This. The performance gave me a rockstar vibe. I feel like she should do a heavy Metal rendition of the song :firega:

EdgeofTeeth

It's a cute song, but most of Gaga's discography is so far beyond "cute songs" that it felt like a regression.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I absolutely love stupid love. It’s one of my favorite songs, and I will probably cry when she starts playing it at the ball. 

I already cried when I watched the Düsseldorf performance and she started the song by saying “Do you believe in yourself?” 

This song really did help hold me out of some dark times. 

Archived