💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tired of the Stupid Love disrespect

Chic

Featured Posts

I love Stupid Love. It’s such a feel good track and gives me a burst of energy like The Cure and Do What U Want. 

However, I don’t think it should’ve been a single. It’s perhaps the most positive song on the album, along with Free Woman and I don’t know if having it as the lead made sense for such a dark album. Alice was right there. 

Still, it’s an infectious bop but yeah compared to her bigger songs, she’s capable of a lot more. That doesn’t take away from the positive feeling it gives me, I love it as a song and do think it gets an unwarranted amount of hate but think half of the hate comes from it being the lead, when it should’ve been a promo single at best. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayoherewego

Stupid Love is a bop when the demo leaked I had it on replay until it was officially released it always gets me in a good mood and makes me want to dance I can't wait to hear it live at the Dallas date ⚔️🛡️💞

Neroneau
On 8/5/2022 at 1:47 AM, holy scheisse said:

My only qualm is how many songs is she gonna make about “wanting love” :messga: 

The song is just bad romance but manic instead of depressed :sis:

but tbh I don’t hate SL it’s fun when you’re in the happy mood for it 

I just thought this too Bad -> Stupid —>Romance>>>Love who says Gaga doesn’t have a formula that works :staymad:

BlingNotTheMusic
25 minutes ago, Noir said:

I love Stupid Love. It’s such a feel good track and gives me a burst of energy like The Cure and Do What U Want. 

However, I don’t think it should’ve been a single. It’s perhaps the most positive song on the album, along with Free Woman and I don’t know if having it as the lead made sense for such a dark album. Alice was right there. 

Still, it’s an infectious bop but yeah compared to her bigger songs, she’s capable of a lot more. That doesn’t take away from the positive feeling it gives me, I love it as a song and do think it gets an unwarranted amount of hate but think half of the hate comes from it being the lead, when it should’ve been a promo single at best. 

Alice would have SLAYYYYYYED as lead single and secured #1 spot, no doubt :legend:

Neroneau
On 8/5/2022 at 10:51 PM, ajmsamuel said:

just dont take the demo version

freem woman demo should be the lead tbh

The bridge is fantastic, the usual Gaga serve <3

ElectricBlue

It does make a lot more sense within the context of the album like Break My Soul from Bey but as a first single it felt weak, eventually grew to love it tho :lolly:

Chromatislaps

SL's beat reminds me of DWUW, both are among my fave songs :giveup:  (yes DWUW has a problematic feature, but the song is amazing)

Spoiler

Xtina is so problematic :huntyga:

Archived