💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Identifies As "She" Again As Shes Feeling More "Feminine"

Economy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Gender identity is fluid and can change for a single person throughout their lifetime, even in a short span of time. Just because Demi has a troubled past of abnormal behavior due to mental health stresses does not mean we shouldn't take her gender identity discovery seriously.

I hope all of you who are being absolutely disgusting in this thread are comfortable with your gender identity and that it will remain that way all your life. Because being belittled, discouraged and having your sanity questioned by everyone, including members of the LGBTQIA+, is insanely isolating and damaging. And this is just because she decided that she feels more comfortable with she/her pronouns.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Do better. Be better. :madge:

Happy Spring Break GIF by HBO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Her pronouns have been silently changed to she/they on her insta for months now.

This isn’t new. 

She was just asked about the bio change and explained what was pretty ****ing obvious to everyone with at least half a brain.

And here we have this site going into a dumb panic over nothing bc the media is creating something out of nothing yet again.

stay classy, GGD :partysick:

Lukasson
5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Her pronouns have been silently changed to she/they on her insta for months now.

This isn’t new. 

She was just asked about the bio change and explained what was pretty ****ing obvious to everyone with at least half a brain.

And here we have this site going into a dumb panic over nothing bc the media is creating something out of nothing yet again.

stay classy, GGD :partysick:

True. And I don’t understand how we end up in a heated discussion and people using reactions in a passive aggressive manner.

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Gender identity is fluid and can change for a single person throughout their lifetime, even in a short span of time. Just because Demi has a troubled past of abnormal behavior due to mental health stresses does not mean we shouldn't take her gender identity discovery seriously.

I hope all of you who are being absolutely disgusting in this thread are comfortable with your gender identity and that it will remain that way all your life. Because being belittled, discouraged and having your sanity questioned by everyone, including members of the LGBTQIA+, is insanely isolating and damaging. And this is just because she decided that she feels more comfortable with she/her pronouns.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Do better. Be better. :madge:

As a nb person, i don't believe for a second she was actually non binary.

She just said she was to get attention, same with the alien and ghosts stuff.

If she wasn't that sure about her gender she shouldn't have based her whole personality on it. 

Just now, Lukasson said:

True. And I don’t understand how we end up in a heated discussion and people using reactions in a passive aggressive manner.

Because it’s a feature on GGD? :wtfga:

As for the passive aggressive part, that’s all in perception. :wtfga:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

As a nb person, i don't believe for a second she was actually non binary, she just said she was to get attention, same with the alien and ghosts stuff. If she wasn't that sure about her gender she shouldn't have based her whole personality on it.

??? there are so many nb people on twitter who base their whole personality about being nb lmao. are they frauds too?

Lukasson
1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

I didn’t even mention you in my post. Breathe and count to 10. That usually helps.

SHALLOW
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

??? there are so many nb people on twitter who base their whole personality about being nb lmao. are they frauds too?

Possibly. I personaly never felt the need to tell i'm nb to anyone. Right now it really seems like people think it's a trend or something

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

You have a weird sense of humour if you think I was scrilting a netflix comedy special. 

To be clear I was totally trashing your hot takes :billie:

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

You have a weird sense of humour if you think I was scrilting a netflix comedy special. 

To be clear I was totally trashing your hot takes :billie:

That’s nice. As if I care.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Possibly. I personaly never felt the need to tell i'm nb to anyone. Right now it really seems like people think it's a trend or something

People disclose their identity to avoid  confusion. Just bc an enby dresses or vibes typically masc one day, doesn’t mean they’re not enby anymore

4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived