Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Identifies As "She" Again As Shes Feeling More "Feminine"

Economy

Featured Posts

Galagala

I mean... I would never call anyone "they/them" when I'm chatting with others. It's all up to her tho.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
9 minutes ago, Jester said:

The fact that we're supposed to be in sync with everyone's current pronouns is ridiculous :ladyhaha:

I mean I will refer to people whichever way they prefer, I just don't like it when they get angry as if we're always supposed to know :deadbanana:

I've been so rudely corrected in the past meanwhile the person I misgendered I had no clue did not identify as the gender associated with their birth assigned sex 

Like the vast majority of individuals identify their gender with their birth sex as well. It's natural to make that assumption unless we're told otherwise :sweat:

Economy
Just now, Galagala said:

I mean... I would never call anyone "they/them" when I'm chatting with others. It's all up to her tho.

Isn't there an alternative like "zir" I believe? Someone correct me if I'm saying it wrong.

I just have a hard time using they in sentences cuz I grammatically keep associating it with a plural for multiple ppl. If I read a sentence with "they" but it's not obvious right away they are talking about 1 person I frequently mistake the context as multiple individuals

Zir would be so much less confusing

Lukasson

I‘ve stopped taking this pronoun thing too seriously. I usually don’t care about anyones gender identity. I try to be respectful but kind of avoid using pronouns usually and just filling in with the name of the person.

Economy
1 minute ago, Lukasson said:

I‘ve stopped taking this pronoun thing too seriously. I usually don’t care about anyones gender identity. I try to be respectful but kind of avoid using pronouns usually and just filling in with the name of the person.

I also often try to just use ppls names now as well to avoid a situation. More so with ppl I don't really know or just met

Economy
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

This makes all us nonbinary people look dumb.

It's Demi... I certainly don't judge a group of ppl based on her eccentric personality :laughga:

SHALLOW
Just now, Economy said:

It's Demi... I certainly don't judge a group of ppl based on her eccentric personality :laughga:

Unfortunately a lot of people still trust what comes out of her mouth. 

AbhainnTirim

This doesn’t really matter, it’s not like we’re going to be talking about her much….

Economy
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Unfortunately a lot of people still trust what comes out of her mouth. 

Yeah true

Economy
1 minute ago, AbhainnTirim said:

This doesn’t really matter, it’s not like we’re going to be talking about her much….

It's general celeb news

Given the importance ppl put here on potential mistakes tho, I'd say it matters...

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived