Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato Identifies As "She" Again As Shes Feeling More "Feminine"

Economy

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, AbhainnTirim said:

This doesn’t really matter, it’s not like we’re going to be talking about her much….

Idk about that, she’s literally releasing an album soon?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KubaM316

I have a weird feeling like it all might  be for attention (I'm not talking about all nonbinary people, just about this one case). I might be wrong but... you know.

It's Demi we're talking about.:poot:

17 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

At this point I don't even know how to react:saladga:

Also why was my comment double posted?:wtfga:

AbhainnTirim
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's general celeb news

Given the importance ppl put here on potential mistakes tho, I'd say it matters...

5 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Idk about that, she’s literally releasing an album soon?

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Ok I guess I'm slow cuz I don't get it :rip:

1 minute ago, Munchlax said:

He’s calling us a joke, losers, if you will.

Who cares anyway. Opinions are like a**h*oles, everyone’s got one. :iamfair:

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

:applause:

Economy
4 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Haha yeah. I mean he wasn't that harsh about it so I don't care :selena:

@AbhainnTirim were still good despite ur mockery :laughga:

Spoiler

Angry Death GIF by Prajakta  Koli

thedirtymonster

I wish her the best, but I take everything she says and does with a grain of salt because there have been so many instances in her life where she claims publicly one thing, while privately it's not the case at all. I'm not saying she wasn't being sincere when she changed to "they/them" in the first place, but it is giving those vibes. And honestly, it is hurting the cases of those who truly know inside what they identify as full-throatedly, and have known their entire lives. Demi is fueling the the argument for the conservatives and the people who don't believe that trans people even exist, and that is sad and problematic.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Shale101 said:

You are really drinking that woke juice....I feel sorry for people who are so easily triggered and can't even walk by a frozen yogurt place without being offended.  At some point you have to realize that life isn't fair or completely equal ....that's just the way it is.  You can spend your entire life being a victim if you want,  bitching about how everyone else in the world wont bow down to you and pamper your baby ass or.....fight the fights that are truly important, stay generally positive, and keep it moving.  Not everyone is phobic about everything.....maybe you are just too sensitive.  Given Demi's track record, I don't see her continuing with this charade for many years longer, there are already obvious cracks.  It's evident she is very attention hungry individual.     

Perfectly said :happy:

1 minute ago, Shale101 said:

You are really drinking that woke juice....I feel sorry for people who are so easily triggered and can't even walk by a frozen yogurt place without being offended.  At some point you have to realize that life isn't fair or completely equal ....that's just the way it is.  You can spend your entire life being a victim if you want,  bitching about how everyone else in the world wont bow down to you and pamper your baby ass or.....fight the fights that are truly important, stay generally positive, and keep it moving.  Not everyone is phobic about everything.....maybe you are just too sensitive.  Given Demi's track record, I don't see her continuing with this charade for many years longer, there are already obvious cracks.  It's evident she is very attention hungry individual.     

Inspiring Tim Tebow GIF by Home Free

Well Done Good Job GIF by Achievement Hunter

ItsCaseyPaul

Gender identity is fluid and can change for a single person throughout their lifetime, even in a short span of time. Just because Demi has a troubled past of abnormal behavior due to mental health stresses does not mean we shouldn't take her gender identity discovery seriously.

I hope all of you who are being absolutely disgusting in this thread are comfortable with your gender identity and that it will remain that way all your life. Because being belittled, discouraged and having your sanity questioned by everyone, including members of the LGBTQIA+, is insanely isolating and damaging. And this is just because she decided that she feels more comfortable with she/her pronouns.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Do better. Be better. :madge:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived