Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelis snaps back at Beyhive

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Willco said:

Stan culture is exclusively the sport of hungry bottoms who refer to men as “daddy” on Grindr. I don’t know any women who toxicstan like the gays do.

The homophobia is homophosing in here, whew :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianJudas

I'm sorry but who is Kelis? Kali Uchis? :triggered: I don't know her so I had to look her up on wikipedia.

And her answering the Beyhive comments it's giving desperate; like sis, do you have anything better to do in your miserable life? Oh, I forgot your last album was 10 years ago and it flopped hard. LOL

Robo Ga

I very rarely chime in about Stan wars because I don’t want to add to the negativity. But so many of the Beyhive has been so insufferable to so many groups of people for so long. And they think they’re untouchable. It’s so ridiculous. Good for Kelis. 

🤖⚡️

She was not gonna get the checks anyway right? I thought that was the point. So yeah she probably is happy about it :partysick:

TortureMeOnReplay
22 minutes ago, ItalianJudas said:

I'm sorry but who is Kelis? Kali Uchis? :triggered: I don't know her so I had to look her up on wikipedia.

And her answering the Beyhive comments it's giving desperate; like sis, do you have anything better to do in your miserable life? Oh, I forgot your last album was 10 years ago and it flopped hard. LOL

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard? If you're 12 and have no understanding of how it sucks to have your work stolen from you I can put it in perspective. Somebody took your 3rd grade crayon coloring and scraped off the crayon to use colored pencil on it. 

Serial Chiller
44 minutes ago, ItalianJudas said:

the edgy prepubescent jumped out. :billie:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The homophobia is homophosing in here, whew :udidnt:

I said what I said. Bitchy bottoms are definitely a thing - and they LOVE to judge women. 

besides … I never said I didn’t give it to those desperate bottoms anyway. How can I be homophobic if I ramrod them, Ramrod? 

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Shipper said:

Before we go on our moral highway unicorn high horse, Twitter little monster stans are no different.
:oops:

Oh but it's very different when it's other fanbases, didn't you know? 

JLoveLamar

Kelis posted a video of herself posing while Break My Soul was playing in the background. She's just as childish. Y'all saw how I was quick to defend her when she first spoke out about this, despite that R word she used. Now, she got exactly what she's been asking for. 

androiduser

just tried to compare the Energy track and the Kelis sample, and it's barely there, it sounds more like a similarity, it's surprising the sample was credited, it's barely even there

JLoveLamar
37 minutes ago, androiduser said:

just tried to compare the Energy track and the Kelis sample, and it's barely there, it sounds more like a similarity, it's surprising the sample was credited, it's barely even there

In the booklet, it says it's an interpolation of Milkshake. It doesn't say sample.

KingRedd

I’m sorry but they were reading her tf down no shade lmao but I’m glad she’s happy 

May I Read You? 😎

The Z
7 hours ago, Shipper said:

Before we go on our moral highway unicorn high horse, Twitter little monster stans are no different.
:oops:

That is not true, Bey's fanbase is a million times worse than ours, they're some of the very worst. We also do crazy **** sometimes, but those who do that are more isolated and we don't pretend Gaga is God and people should lick her feet. Bey's fans are mostly savage, and not in a good way

Archived