Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelis snaps back at Beyhive

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On Wednesday, after Kelis posted a series of snaps of her new outfit on Instagram Beyhive diving into the comments to tell the singer how they felt about removal of ‘Milkshake’ interpolation.“@kelis now back to the ghetto, you go! Bey snatched that sample down and now u will get no checks. Now keep the queens now out ya mouf!” read one heated response, while another person commented, “You happy girl? Now u irrelevant again.”

The unkind words led one commenter to suggest that Beyoncé’s followers are “depressed and sad,” which drew a very pointed rejoinder from Kelis: “they are a joke.” And when someone else called Bey’s devoted fans “straight crazy” and said “i ain’t never seen folks go so hard for someone that they never met or know personally,” Kelis responded, “It’s got cult written all over it.”

k3.jpg

k1.jpg

k4.jpg

k2.jpg

ddd.jpg
k6.jpg

k5.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

All of this energy for Beyonce and her fans when Pharrell is the one that screwed her over.

Charmz

I went back and listened to Kelis’ album called “Flesh Tone” dance album, and it’s really really good!

and glad Beyoncé removed her sample.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Edonis

Stan culture (and harassing celebrities online) are some of the most embarrassing things to exist on the internet. 

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Stan culture (and harassing celebrities online) are some of the most embarrassing things to exist on the internet. 

Yup. TBH twitter monsters are arguably nearly as bad as the Hive in terms of harassment...and unfortunately a section of monsters have a nasty racist streak. The Swift stans, BTS, Barbz, etc. are even worse than the Hive and Monsters.

I used to like to follow a lot of accounts to catch up on music news, etc., but it just got so toxic...now I regulate twitter so the only toxicity I see involves politics (lol).

weed

"and that's why you are you, and thank God I am me" YAS!! Queen

Jewels n Drugs

But it sounded so good :air: not me running to youtube to listen to the original lmfao

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, weed said:

"and that's why you are you, and thank God I am me" YAS!! Queen

This one reminds me of Gaga's "that's why I'm the artist and you are the public". 😆

Logic prevails! Can't believe those stans trying to take the high ground when the removal of the sample is clear admission from B's team

Knife
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

Why did Billboard  use that photo :toofunny: I'm sure they could have found another

?

There’s nothing wrong with the picture.

Cameltoe Chariot

8371cfc296d2093f73c478a0d801a43e57993c0a.gifv

That toxic fanbase can't wrap their heads around the fact that Kelis doesn't give a **** about having a credit on one of Beyonce's tracks. I live! :ladyhaha:

Don't have much sympathy for her considering she started her video saying she was addressing the "r******d comments". And yet Beyonce is getting way more flak for the slur on her song. 

Archived