Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith for Billboard Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Since the release of Love Goes San Smith has been working with a close-knit team of producers (including longtime collaborator Jimmy Napes and pop auteur Ilya Salmanzadeh) to craft their next full album.
“For the first time I think in my career, I really just stepped into the room and said, ‘I want to learn how to produce more. I want to vocal arrange more than I have. I want to be more involved in everything,’ ” Smith recalls. “Obviously, I’ve been involved in everything since the beginning, but now I’ve just grown up a bit.”

That album is a work-in-progress, with no title or release date yet announced, and when asked about other songs on it, Smith smiles and simply says, “I’m not going to say any names of them yet.” But the few songs they play for Billboard all share the same spirit that suffuses their country home: joy. Gone are the heartbroken torch songs that defined so much of their early career; in their place are jubilant sounds ranging from dance-pop kiss-offs to choral expressions of elation. And for Smith, leaning into happiness may be the greatest risk of all.

sam-smith-billboard-cover-080622-1500.jpcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-charcover-sam-smith-billboard-2022-bb10-char
https://www.billboard.com/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived