Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

Helxig

YAS IT'S CONFIRMED!

I'm  not going to be sad about this being a reason that she's not extending the Chromatica Ball :sweat:  because this is SO exciting! I can't wait to see her in a crazy movie like this!

I'm going to have to watch the first one ASAP!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I can totally see it having a Jazz-y soundtrack moment instead of Pop music. Also sort of basically confirms we ain’t getting a new Gaga album till AT LEAST late 2025-early 2026 at the EARLIEST now 💀

maybe because I’m a marvel fanboy I had hoped she’d hold out to be Emma Frost in X-Men in the next decade but guess she’s the new revamped DCEU’s Harley Quinn officially then

ajmsamuel
17 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

In-Shot-20220805-111548140.jpg

I cannot wait for looks like this!

and I started to think the ChromaticaBall Intro look and her wet hair look was a tease !

when those ones were released i always thought about the joker

and now, here we are

kindest regards

EGOT2027

i just realized that since this will probably be filmed in the nyc area like the first movie, gaga will be in nyc for a considerable amount of time late this year / early next year. i’m wondering though if she’ll maybe stay outside the city to isolate herself? what do we think

Alxjcgn
On 8/4/2022 at 12:11 PM, vinster13 said:

btw I love how we can get a movie announcement two years out but not a single to promote the chromatica ball 

Have you seen the success of the tour so far?? She doesn't need a single to promote the tour

Meat
8 minutes ago, freebit said:

I hope she goes full Michelle-Pfeiffer-in-Batman-Returns for this. :pray:

I was thinking more of Louise Fletcher in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest :giveup:

Ultimecia

The way we can't stop winning :billie:

TALENT WINS

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

NATAH
On 8/5/2022 at 12:21 PM, gagzus said:

Also sort of basically confirms we ain’t getting a new Gaga album till AT LEAST late 2025-early 2026 at the EARLIEST now 💀

does it? :ohwell:

mother, what must i do?

gagzus
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

does it? :ohwell:

Yeah. Gaga said after she parted ways from her ex management that she prefers focusing on one project at a time instead of juggling other projects at the same time like Troy used to make her do.

So my guess is she’ll be preparing for Joker 2 after The Chromatica Ball is done, then go straight into filming the movie at the end of next year. 
That really only leaves her most of 2024 to make a new album, BUT her vegas residency is highly likely to come back or her get a second one in 2023/2024 apparently.

All that AND she wants a family, so my guess is 2025/2026 for the next pop record

Archived