💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Congratulations to her, I wish her all the best with this project! How exciting.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AshIey

I just read the alleged leaked script and it’s literally so laughable how are people believing that :air:

anyway I can’t wait for this film!

thatslife

I've been excited for a sequel ever since Joker came out! With Gaga involved I am HYPED :nooo:

Two years to wait :messga: omfg

why do we have to wait more than a year for this :giveup:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Hecturr
1 hour ago, VTV said:

why do we have to wait more than a year for this :giveup:

they havent even started filming it :laughga:

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

In-Shot-20220805-111548140.jpg

I cannot wait for looks like this!

and I started to think the ChromaticaBall Intro look and her wet hair look was a tease !

she can lock me in Beyonce's basement

she/her

Aussie

Oh wow!!!! Wasn’t expecting her to confirm this like this!!! Amazing now I’m really curious about this movie!!! 

Born This Way

Two of my most favorite things coming together, I can't handle it :giveup::nooo::legend::messga::cryga::giveup:

I loved the first movie and Joker/Batman as a whole. I can't believe this is really happening :kara: I love you Gaga so much for this.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Oriane

You guys really should give a chance to the first movie. It's not a typical comics movie, actually it doesn't feel like one at all, as it focuses more on the psychological development of Joker. It was majorly critically acclaimed, and not only by incels on Reddit.

If anyone has read the comics Harleen, I really hope it goes something like that!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

RAYA.core

we fainting to this news, im shook and really can just think of gaga ahs all over again, perfection

lady-gaga-ahs.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Tyler1992

I think this can can be an original story and an amazing vehicle for Gaga. She’s 2/2 in her roles, and has more than stood her own against so many heavy weight actors- Cooper, Elliott, Driver, Pacino, Hayek, Irons, Leto. I have no doubt she will be able to steal scenes with Phoenix. 

Im not worried about Gagas acting… More about the potential script, and Todd Philips directing. He is inconsistent, but I think he can prove me wrong.

Gaga not getting absolutely blasted by comic book fans is a welcomed relief. She is perfect as Harley Quinn on paper,  so I’m glad that community is accepting. 

It seems like Gaga is still playing to her strengths in terms of roles she chooses, which is okay by me. Her acting career arc seems to be leaning towards leading lady/movie star, which I think she will pull off down the road. I can see Gaga being one of the last big movie stars like Hanks, Dicaprio, Streep, Jolie, etc. 

Though so far her roles and the stories of her characters have been entirely dictated by her leading men. Ali became a star with the help of Jackson. Patricia became a socialite, and then an accomplice to murder by Gucci. Folie a Deuxs’ Harley Quinn enters shared psychosis because of Arthur. I hope this is a trilogy for Gaga and she can say peace to the leading men. 

7 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

I’m honestly not super excited or “yas” about this. The leaked script details are absolutely repulsive, and directly go against so many things Gaga has stood for for years. If that leaked script really is how this goes it would feel hypocritical for Gaga to support that. Also the world doesn’t really need that energy or level of gratuitous violence either right now. Idk. I’m glad she’s doing well in her acting career, but I can see this being precarious for her to navigate. I’m gonna wait for the spoilers though before I really decide to skip this

Actually the first film was completely neccessary for the times, it basically depicts how society can turn mentally ill people into right wing psycopaths, which is kind of a thing at the minute unfortunately. Think of it more as a comment on the world right now rather than violence for the sake of it. 

DAVID VOGUER

My brain still can't process this! I just hope they do it justice. Gaga has a lot of reading and watching to do! Though I am not sure how accurate they are going with it but still we need some sort of a reference to the orginal!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived