18 hours ago, Tangerine said:

Now all her screaming at the CBT makes senseđŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜đŸ˜đŸ˜

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
14 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yeah. Gaga said after she parted ways from her ex management that she prefers focusing on one project at a time instead of juggling other projects at the same time like Troy used to make her do.

So my guess is she’ll be preparing for Joker 2 after The Chromatica Ball is done, then go straight into filming the movie at the end of next year. 
That really only leaves her most of 2024 to make a new album, BUT her vegas residency is highly likely to come back or her get a second one in 2023/2024 apparently.

All that AND she wants a family, so my guess is 2025/2026 for the next pop record

she was juggling multiple projects in 2018, 19 and 20 so she kinda lied there :messga:

she could easily have a new album out before joker 2 if she's started working on it already

mother, what must i do?

Tyler1992
On 8/5/2022 at 12:41 AM, DAVID VOGUER said:

My brain still can't process this! I just hope they do it justice. Gaga has a lot of reading and watching to do! Though I am not sure how accurate they are going with it but still we need some sort of a reference to the orginal!

What I’m most excited about is that we will probably see so many iterations of different Harley Quinn’s. 

There will probably be Dr. Harleen Quinzel- which can go a few ways. In Todd Philips Joker universe, we’ve seen a lot of run down low income/poverty sets and characters. I could see Gaga being inspired by Mariah Carey in Precious, who was a social worker with minimum resources and highly jaded by the system. Whereas Margot Robbie played a “sexy” glamorized-psychiatrist Dr. Quinzel, I think Gaga will opt for a less sexy, more clinical, monotone Dr. Quinzel.

Then there will be psychosis Harley Quinn- which I can see show up in different ways. If she is to descend into madness alongside Arthur, it wouldn’t be surprising if her character begins to engage in inappropriate-for-work looks and raise eyebrows initially.

I still envision the “musical” aspect to be bonkers. I see Arthur and Harley imagining insane cinematic experiences in their shared psychosis. Though I myself (as far as I know), have never experienced psychosis, so I may be picturing something to surface level.

Tyler1992
On 8/4/2022 at 6:17 PM, Linus Gaga said:

In-Shot-20220805-111548140.jpg

I cannot wait for looks like this!

and I started to think the ChromaticaBall Intro look and her wet hair look was a tease !

YESS! I can see Dr. Quinzel showing up to work like this and getting weird looks by her colleagues.

Bowman

_0hmurREl0R36NF_7dl9C9i1kPiQHwgaO5Harfl4

gags has been hinting this role since btw :diane:

her mind!!! :ally:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived