💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grace reviews Bullet Train: Gaga dodged a bullet

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht

EDIT: Gaga is not mentioned in the review

Although Gucci wasn't a well-received movie as a whole, the critics loved her performance, and said she was the backbone of the movie. Her presence made a difference, and not just because of who she is, but the way she embodied and performed Patrizia.

Knowing she could've been in Bullet Train, it's interesting to see how much the movie does not deliver as promised, and many characters have only a few scenes and/or little dialogue. So I think it's safe to say that if Gaga had chosen to film Bullet Train instead of HoG, it would have been a stain (or worse, a tumble weed) in her acting career.

RAMROD

Oh well.

I had hope cos I really enjoyed reading the book (Maria Beetle). 

However, Transferring book into movies are always tricky. Most especially Japanese books that were only recently translated into English after plan for this movie being released are fixed. 
Most especially if/when Hollywood trying to westernized the casts and story. Which seems to be the case here. 

I guess I will still gonna see it just to judge it for myself. And see what's missing and what's changed. I hope I won't be too upset after. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived