Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Joker 2' To Release In October 2024

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Jollibee

Surprise release LG7 a week after winning best actress. The buzz alone will give the album a great boost. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, River said:

The interludes were filmed by Nick Knight before the Chromatica era started so all the “she’s teasing the role” is just a weird coincidence.

Not sure where you got this info from but the interlude ppl are talking about was definitely not filmed in 2020 before the Chromatica era 

Spoiler

Tangerine
11 minutes ago, snakes said:

Not sure where you got this info from but the interlude ppl are talking about was definitely not filmed in 2020 before the Chromatica era 

Hide contents

These were filmed June this year.

Achromatic

i’d be lying if i say i don’t want LG7 with a dark theme to come ASAP, but i mean she’s 36 already… i hope she gets pregnant and gets to enjoy life a bit before the next big era (even tho i don’t think she would want a dark era after giving birth) :shrug:

I’m my bestfriend

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, Achromatic said:

i’d be lying if i say i don’t want LG7 with a dark theme to come ASAP, but i mean she’s 36 already… i hope she gets pregnant and gets to enjoy life a bit before the next big era (even tho i don’t think she would want a dark era after giving birth) :shrug:

Most artists are releasing music when they are pregnant or right before or after. The artists who are taking a big break for pregancy are not that numerous tbh. I'm sure all female artists can enjoy having a music / acting career while having a family life et the same time. 

OMonster

Damn, her schedule for the next year is going to be PACKED. 

Tour ends in September. 

Prep in Oct/November for Joker. 

Filming in December-March presumably?

May 2023 (?) back to Vegas? 

That does leave a big gap though between then and end of 2024 for film promo. 

I suspect she'll slot LG7 into that 2023-2024 gap, alongside Vegas. She'll maybe do a short tour (even shorter than TCB) just after the film is out in 2025. 

She'll then - no doubt - take a couple of years off to finally have a family. Everything about her life will be planned so far in advance that I'm sure everything is already fairly clear in terms of scheduling. She'd be able to step away from the industry in 2025 with three big feature films under her belt and 7 solo pop albums. I think she'd be very happy with that, before probably returning to music in 2028 realistically. 

subtext / fantasy

monketsharona
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Damn, her schedule for the next year is going to be PACKED. 

Tour ends in September. 

Prep in Oct/November for Joker. 

Filming in December-March presumably?

May 2023 (?) back to Vegas? 

That does leave a big gap though between then and end of 2024 for film promo. 

I suspect she'll slot LG7 into that 2023-2024 gap, alongside Vegas. She'll maybe do a short tour (even shorter than TCB) just after the film is out in 2025. 

She'll then - no doubt - take a couple of years off to finally have a family. Everything about her life will be planned so far in advance that I'm sure everything is already fairly clear in terms of scheduling. She'd be able to step away from the industry in 2025 with three big feature films under her belt and 7 solo pop albums. I think she'd be very happy with that, before probably returning to music in 2028 realistically. 

think exactly the same about what is her schedule for the next few years

EGOT2027

i was honestly expecting filming to start in november since they’re stopping the tour in september. imagine if it’s because she has jazz shows in october lmaoooo

Archived