Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Your top 3 Disney movies?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

waterfall

1. lilo & stitch 

sad lilo and stitch GIF

2. others (ive only seen a few like brave, wreck it ralph, frozen, bambi, jungle book, etc)

1. the nightmare before christmas moon GIF

2. tim burton animation GIF by hoppip

3. alice in wonderland disney GIF 

I'm probably wrong

Lucifer

1. Cinderella.

It was the movie I loved the most growing up. So I feel very connected to the story. Used to watch it weekly growing up. Me and my mother would sit in the couch and enjoy the movie together.

2. Pocahontas

Also a movie close to my childhood. Although it’s harder to connect to the story, when you’ve learned about the historical accurate story of Pocahontas. But if I put that aside, Pocahontas is a beautiful movie. 

3. Hercules

I used to play the Hercules game on playstation. Didn’t watch the movie until my teens. But I found Hercules to be such an amazing character. And also it’s a comedy, and there’s a lot of fun characters.

AURAOFSHEISSE

1.Tangled

2.Alice in Wonderland

3.Mary Poppins

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Villanelle

Pocahontas truly is a beautiful movie. I know it’s historically inaccurate but if you take it for what it is as Disney film, it is amazing. The music is pure class and spiritual. It has a a beautiful meaning. 

The ending is the most poignant and saddest Disney ending ever. The music sends chills down my spine

Archived