💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rina Sawayama - Hold The Girl

Joshua James

Featured Posts

marrytheminogue

This track has been very forgettable imo so was hoping for the visuals to help it all click into place for me … but I don’t think it will :ohno: She looks stunning in her pilgrimage era at least, and love the cinematography of it all!

Its still very much This Hell >>>>>> Catch Me In The Air >                      Hold The Girl

ajmsamuel

beautiful. this song is so special to me. feels like im talkin to my inner child and that message seems to be created in the video 

cant wait for her to explain the meanin of the song and video

kindest regards

A D A M

Not feeling this project. The production is meh, doesn't sound like radio hit either. This Hell was kinda promising, album cover was smashing, but rest of this era seems forgettable.

Quasi

Absolutely stunning. I’m speechless. We’re witnessing an icon in the making. :bradley:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

ajmsamuel
13 minutes ago, A D A M said:

Not feeling this project. The production is meh, doesn't sound like radio hit either. This Hell was kinda promising, album cover was smashing, but rest of this era seems forgettable.

i got you, but i think rina is more of an alternative pop artist... i wasnt expecting from her a new Future Nostalgia. With This Hell i was surprised that she kinda changed her sound, but with these releases i think the album will have a mixture of both radio friendly and more experimental music

kindest regards

Edonis

I've been a fan of Rina since her Tunnel Vision/Cyber Stockholm Syndrome days but for some reason her new tracks aren't clicking with me. Hold the Girl is much better that This Hell imo, but there's something about the sound of her latest singles that I just can't connect with.

RodeckDanny

WOW her best MV yet!!!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived