đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rina Sawayama - Hold The Girl

Joshua James

Featured Posts

A D A M
1 hour ago, ajmsamuel said:

i got you, but i think rina is more of an alternative pop artist... i wasnt expecting from her a new Future Nostalgia. With This Hell i was surprised that she kinda changed her sound, but with these releases i think the album will have a mixture of both radio friendly and more experimental music

Oh I definitely agree that Rina is alternative pop artist, her debut album is my top 5 of 2020.  I'm just not sure what is she aiming for with that simplified sound right now(production-wise, her voice is immaculate). Maybe it's my high expectations but songs like XS were genre-breakers for me and completely fresh fun experience.

Pop Music

this is by far her most artistic and personal video yet 

so beyond hyped for this album 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

tyler k

woah this video is insanely good, I loved the This Hell video a lot it was a serve and a slay but this was epicccc

i'm really excited for this album!!!

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Love it! Still live for the Eurovision vibe, key change and all. 

For me it's gotta be Hold the girl > This hell > Catch me in the air 

MajorMinus

Absolutely love this! Made the song much better for me. Always shocked how many ways there are to interpret a song and create a visual for it…definitely did not expect this type of subdued color scheme or direction. 

SKANK

Beautiful song, great visuals. She's absolutely killing it. 

Wouldn't be opposed to Gaga doing an entire jazz duets album with her, returning the favor of a legend lifting up a younger star. 

lilboyblue

Love this MV so much! Getting Bonnie Tyler-esque vibes in the beginning don't know why lol

• 2 weeks later...
OMonster

This song moved me so much. It is truly special. And I love the MV. Rina did THAT yet again. 

subtext / fantasy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived