💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift is working on her 10th studio album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 hours ago, Versace said:

I love how everyone is suddenly pro-climate change on GGD if it means dragging Taylor. I could bet that most here barely take any environmentally friendly initiatives. Same people dragging her are probs the same people who drive or take an Uber over taking the bus/train. Let’s not. 

really? you'd rather defend a rich celebrity instead of criticising excessive pollution? :poot:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
43 minutes ago, Divine said:

I get your thought, but you shouldn't justify your "environmental impact". I hope you understand that we are a part of a whole. All of us are involved on contributing to pollution. Being environmentally friendly doesn’t require a huge income. It can be done in small practical ways. You may find it “small”, but know that micro-efforts have huge rippling impact. So, whether you harm the environment in a small or large scale, you are still part of it. Yes, those celebrities who uses private jets may deserved to be called out, but don’t feel justified just because they do more damage than you do.

I never tried to justify myself based on other people doing more damage. This goes both ways. I quoted someone who is trying to say that there are people here who are no better than Ms. Swift and shouldn’t be critical of her. I don’t think it’s right to just say that because we all can have a negative impact on the environment that we can’t be critical of others. We should absolutely call our celebrities and corporations. Also, a plastic straw =/= thousands of gallons of jet fuel no matter how you try to spin it. To act like someone using a plastic straw or cup is as guilty as someone jet setting around the globe and can’t be critical of them is absurd (absurd might actually be an understatement). 

For me, being environmentally friendly does require a greater income. I shop at discount grocery stores because of my income. The products sold there are all in plastic and cardboard (yes, the produce is prepackaged in plastic!!). I’d love to be able to shop at a local farmers market or other grocery stores, but that is not affordable for me.  I’d love to be able to take public transit, but it’s not safe or reliable. I’m not going to allow myself to be demonized for my environmental impact when I am trying and the rich ones aren’t. 

TheFame Monster
29 minutes ago, NATAH said:

really? you'd rather defend a rich celebrity instead of criticising excessive pollution? :poot:

Also, by critiquing us of being critical, they’re saying we should be silent and not critical which in return wouldn’t allow for progress to be made by anyone and we’ll all burn this planet down even faster:saladga:

Mocchi

You guys are so bitter :ladyhaha:

Taylor didn't create climate change, you better redirect your anger against other targets :enigma:

Versace
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

I never defended :huh:

But sure let’s ignore the likelihood that some of those pointing the finger at her are also part of the problem. Myself included as I’m not afraid to admit that I can do better. Literally a thread about her album got turned into another let’s criticize her c02 emissions thread, as if we don’t have enough of those already. If we really we wanna have a proactive discussion about pollution, let’s do it and start by pointing the finger at ourselves. I’m just trying to shed light here rather than throw more criticism. It feels like people are using this as an excuse to justify their existing hate for her rather than them actually giving a flying f about the environment but that’s just my intuition. 

Versace
50 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I never tried to justify myself based on other people doing more damage. This goes both ways. I quoted someone who is trying to say that there are people here who are no better than Ms. Swift and shouldn’t be critical of her. I don’t think it’s right to just say that because we all can have a negative impact on the environment that we can’t be critical of others. We should absolutely call our celebrities and corporations. Also, a plastic straw =/= thousands of gallons of jet fuel no matter how you try to spin it. To act like someone using a plastic straw or cup is as guilty as someone jet setting around the globe and can’t be critical of them is absurd (absurd might actually be an understatement). 

For me, being environmentally friendly does require a greater income. I shop at discount grocery stores because of my income. The products sold there are all in plastic and cardboard (yes, the produce is prepackaged in plastic!!). I’d love to be able to shop at a local farmers market or other grocery stores, but that is not affordable for me.  I’d love to be able to take public transit, but it’s not safe or reliable. I’m not going to allow myself to be demonized for my environmental impact when I am trying and the rich ones aren’t. 

Gurl this is admirable and no one is demonizing you. But criticism on GGD ain’t gonna reach her or do much. The best we can do is just focus on ourselves and improve what we’re doing. I do wish that Taylor starts to consider her carbon footprint or at least address it. I think many of us and even celebs are unaware of how serious climate change is, many media outlets rather not cover the impact and there are many powerful people who want us to believe it does not exist for their own benefit. 

TheFame Monster
6 minutes ago, Versace said:

I never defended :huh:

But sure let’s ignore the likelihood that some of those pointing the finger at her are also part of the problem. Myself included as I’m not afraid to admit that I can do better. Literally a thread about her album got turned into another let’s criticize her c02 emissions thread, as if we don’t have enough of those already. If we really we wanna have a proactive discussion about pollution, let’s do it and start by pointing the finger at ourselves. I’m just trying to shed light here rather than throw more criticism. It feels like people are using this as an excuse to justify their existing hate for her rather than them actually giving a flying f about the environment but that’s just my intuition. 

I’m a big TS fan. I can still be critical of her and many of her fans are since it’s become apparent to us over time that a lot of her activism is performative. Like look at her subreddit and TikTok. Fans aren’t always happy with her especially after she made Miss Americana about her finding the confidence to be more of an activist

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, Versace said:

Gurl this is admirable and no one is demonizing you. But criticism on GGD ain’t gonna reach her or do much. The best we can do is just focus on ourselves and improve what we’re doing. I do wish that Taylor starts to consider her carbon footprint or at least address it. I think many of us and even celebs are unaware of how serious climate change is, many media outlets rather not cover the impact and there are many powerful people who want us to believe it does not exist for their own benefit. 

I mean saying that we shouldn’t be critical of a celebrity’s environmental impact because we also have one is closing off a conversation that should be had and isn’t welcoming. I agree that the media and powerful people don’t want us to believe it exists, and that’s why we should continue to discuss it and put pressure on those entities. I’m afraid for future generations. It’s important for our governments and corporations to put systems in place to offset these emissions because changing the energy sector is where we would see those most immediate impact on fighting climate change. 

MonSwiftAnton

Well, after putting out two albums in 2020 she’s been really lazy with only two rereleases. She better work harder. 

Said exactly noone. 

Taylucifer

LMAO, y'all The Sun of all publications is the one saying this, is she probably working on something? yeah, she made TWO albums over quarantine. But would they actually know? probably not

1989 (TV) is out NOW

HardlyaSaint
13 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

Rumour has it she's gonna cover this song

13 hours ago, Ivannn said:

Is She recording on her private Jet while cruising in it around the world?

:air:I hate this ****jng site

HardlyaSaint
9 hours ago, Versace said:

I love how everyone is suddenly pro-climate change

As??? They??? Should??? Be??? :ladyhaha:

Scar97

I’m manifesting a pop comeback album that is heavily influenced by Michelle Branch’s sound from the early 00’s. That would slam

BARKDANGER

Taylor be popping out albums like a Hen laying eggs on a daily basis. She is nourishing her fans. 

Chicken Egg GIF by merkinspurlock

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

1 hour ago, BARKDANGER said:

Taylor be popping out albums like a Hen laying eggs on a daily basis. She is nourishing her fans. 

Chicken Egg GIF by merkinspurlock

what in the cursed GIF was that :rip:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived