Taylor Swift is working on her 10th studio album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

I don't like her or her music but she knows how to spoil the swiffers and they damn well show up in numbers :bradley:

When will Gargle :bradley:

More like she knows how to distract people over the issue of her private jet.

She's truly a marketing genius.

Moonlight on Water

well i guess it's safe to assume she'll do a world tour

she/her

iAstroLeo
2 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

her first lyric: "I've been around the world"

everyone:
926beeb223e45ced56958b6d17953a0a51c70717

More like "I've been around the city" :ladyhaha:

RichAssPiss

Ok, but why do I hope she's writing some weird angry jet song right now. "Look What You Made Me Flew"

Versace

I love how everyone is suddenly pro-climate change on GGD if it means dragging Taylor. I could bet that most here barely take any environmentally friendly initiatives. Same people dragging her are probs the same people who drive or take an Uber over taking the bus/train. Let’s not. 

Roughhouse Dandy
3 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

I don't like her or her music but she knows how to spoil the swiffers and they damn well show up in numbers :bradley:

When will Gargle :bradley:

What's funny is we get a lot more than many other fandoms; big difference is our group is pickier and critiques more than appreciates 🙃

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TheFame Monster
15 minutes ago, Versace said:

I love how everyone is suddenly pro-climate change on GGD if it means dragging Taylor. I could bet that most here barely take any environmentally friendly initiatives. Same people dragging her are probs the same people who drive or take an Uber over taking the bus/train. Let’s not. 

Yes, because using an Uber to drive 5 miles in a US city that has unreliable and unsafe public transportation is as bad as a celebrity with hundreds of millions of dollars jetsetting around the world. Let’s drink to that:vegas:

Roughhouse Dandy
38 minutes ago, Versace said:

Yeah uhhhh my country's infrastructure is crumbling and our public transportation is barely existent soooooooo 

Also, a hundred people on here going completely changing their habits to contribute 75% less pollution wouldn't even offset that 1 private jet's. 

So let's not :ally:

Versace
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

Yes, because using an Uber to drive 5 miles in a US city that has unreliable and unsafe public transportation is as bad as a celebrity with hundreds of millions of dollars jetsetting around the world. Let’s drink to that:vegas:

44 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Yeah uhhhh my country's infrastructure is crumbling and our public transportation is barely existent soooooooo 

Also, a hundred people on here going completely changing their habits to contribute 75% less pollution wouldn't even offset that 1 private jet's. 

So let's not :ally:

Tell me you don’t care about pollution without telling me you don’t care about pollution ^

This is the mentality of literally everyone to make themselves feel better about it, that they’re just one person or just “a hundred people”. Just because you’re contributing way less does not mean you’re not part of the long-term impact. 

Really, let’s not. 

RudraCNG

Seriosuly, I hope some of you on here get paid by the rich people to defend them on the internet for screwing the world, otherwise I don't get it.

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

Tell me you don’t care about pollution without telling me you don’t care about pollution ^

This is the mentality of literally everyone to make themselves feel better about it, that they’re just one person or just “a hundred people”. Just because you’re contributing way less does not mean you’re not part of the long-term impact. 

Really, let’s not. 

I do care. My environmental impact is nothing in comparison to Taylor Swift. I don’t have the income to be as environmentally friendly as I’d like to be, but wealthy people like Taylor Swift do. My plastic cup that I get from a coffee shop once a week and recycle doesn’t compare to the emissions from thousands of gallons of jet fuel lol. The wealthiest people and corporations are the most responsible for this devastating issue

Divine
7 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I do care. My environmental impact is nothing in comparison to Taylor Swift. I don’t have the income to be as environmentally friendly as I’d like to be, but wealthy people like Taylor Swift do. My plastic cup that I get from a coffee shop once a week and recycle doesn’t compare to the emissions from thousands of gallons of jet fuel lol. The wealthiest people and corporations are the most responsible for this devastating issue

I get your thought, but you shouldn't justify your "environmental impact". I hope you understand that we are a part of a whole. All of us are involved on contributing to pollution. Being environmentally friendly doesn’t require a huge income. It can be done in small practical ways. You may find it “small”, but know that micro-efforts have huge rippling impact. So, whether you harm the environment in a small or large scale, you are still part of it. Yes, those celebrities who uses private jets may deserved to be called out, but don’t feel justified just because they do more damage than you do.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Roughhouse Dandy
22 minutes ago, Versace said:

Really, let’s not. 

Lol a very bold (and wrong) assumption that I don't care about pollution. I walk to work and the grocery store, upcycle old clothing, compost, recycle, plant native growth around my city, give money to forest conservation, and write to my local/state representatives to advocate for greater green measures to be taken. Which I'm fully aware is much more than the average person. 

I hope you take as much time/energy to help the environment as you're riding for one person's excessive private jet use right now because that would be a HUGE help for the environment :kiss:

Archived