life

ARTPOP title announcement turns 10

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva

Wait ARTPOP was announced more than a year before its release?? Damn Gaga really kept us waiting oml

excuse me no

TheEdgeof96
7 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Wait ARTPOP was announced more than a year before its release?? Damn Gaga really kept us waiting oml

The wait for ARTPOP was horrible… she started teasing pretty soon after BTW, and if I remember correctly it was originally planned for Q4 2012 and was delayed to H1 2013, then got delayed again because of her hip. Summer 2012 was a wild time between her Tumblr and LittleMonsters.com. So much hinting about Private in Public, the fall of blonde icons, and princess themes. 😂

:icega:

Lighter
12 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

oh she tortured us on god:messga:

gumzy3000

2012 to 2013 was a crazy time to be a Little Monster. It was a truly iconic period :applause:

trolly troll troll

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, gumzy3000 said:

2012 to 2013 was a crazy time to be a Little Monster. It was a truly iconic period :applause:

For reals :wtfga: I remember when Stuck on Fckn You came out and we all were like WTF. And then checking GGD every day for the latest rumor or tease...her wheelchair pics :bradley:

warhol killer

I remember those "the decay of the blonde superstar" concepts, princess high, and the fake rumored green hair - purple skin album cover. 2012-2013 was an ICONIC era but a mess at the same time. Chaos.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Noah

I really wish to hear what ARTPOP sounded like back then, yes it may have all been Demos at that point.. but she was so creative and flourishing. It would‘ve been a wild ride.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lumiere

🕯️🕯️🕯️ manifesting ARTPOP Act II announcement next year 🕯️🕯️🕯️

What anexciting time for us as fans. We were drip fed so much during this long ass lead up to release.

Gotta wonder what the album was like at this point though. No Dope, no MJH..

"Private in Public" is still a dreadful  name you guys clung on to.

It's so sad knowing now that behind the scenes she was being fought with about her own career.

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

"ARTPOP.:sis:"

"Get ready for ARTPOP. :sis:"

"2013 :sis:"

That soundbyte is engraved in my mind :messga:

That accent was a choice :messga:

Original Diva
45 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

"ARTPOP.:sis:"

"Get ready for ARTPOP. :sis:"

"2013 :sis:"

That soundbyte is engraved in my mind :messga:

That accent was a choice :messga:

OMG I remember this.

Also, didn't she only end up using the fibre optic wig for that Alan Carr performance or something??

excuse me no

Archived