💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

ARTPOP title announcement turns 10

Lighter

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot
5 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Thats crazyy! Did she play it to fans backstage at the time or something?

I think she made it in the UK cuz you can hear Helen Greene voice in the background

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1
42 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

I think she made it in the UK cuz you can hear Helen Greene voice in the background

Wasnt she the girl who used to draw gaga a lot? Didnt know they were that close :o

tomsches
1 minute ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Wasnt she the girl who used to draw gaga a lot? Didnt know they were that close :o

She became part of the Haus actually.

ChrissyBot
37 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Yea she drew these really amazing portraits of Gaga and that’s how she met Gaga backstage at the BTWB!

and I think this is the date she made the Applause concept demo!

tumblr_mame8fkwcL1qaetdco1_1280.png

ristretto
4 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Omg I cant believe fans heard MJH in 2012  and nobody said a word!! How do you know about this? Do you know what state the song was at when she played it? 

my friend was there backstage. it was basically finished and had a man speaking over the intro, one of the demos that leaked has that intro!

Anderson123
9 minutes ago, ristretto said:

my friend was there backstage. it was basically finished and had a man speaking over the intro, one of the demos that leaked has that intro!

These abnormalities are corrupting the mind and the hearts of our children!!!

gagzus
On 8/4/2022 at 12:07 AM, 27monster27 said:

If the "too gay" comments are true then I definitely don't side with him, but I think Lady Gaga was in the wrong for trying to get a specific sound for a song that would be on his album. I respect creative freedom a lot, but that song was for his album, not ARTPOP.

I don’t think she was trying to get HIM to have a specific sound, I think it was more she wanted the song on her album with the artRAVE version about Jakarta and Kendrick’s team wanted the hip-hop version.

So it was more his team being like; “if you release this song you can ONLY release the hip-hop version” so I think Troy caved and let them edit the sh*t out of her voice and then prepare the song to be released from his album. Gaga agreed when she was addicted to drugs at the time for her hip pain, but then relented when his team had a problem with her having a big gay following.

The same happened years ago when she was making collaborations that got shelved with loads of hip-hop artists in 2007-2008 they even put Flo Rida on The Fame to “straighten” it up.

gagzus
16 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Yeah at one early point Gaga loved the idea of fan involvement in the ARTPOP process so much so Helen was originally going to draw and design her album cover in her art style.

Also remember when she let fans choose “the next single” after iTunes Fest but her team didn’t want that because Sex Dreams won by a landslide lol

J e s s e

2012 was indeed iconic and messy, anyone remember me from then “heatemyunicorn”? :huntyga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Lighter
14 hours ago, J e s s e said:

2012 was indeed iconic and messy, anyone remember me from then “heatemyunicorn”? :huntyga:

iconic byeeee the old usernames here are just
:bradley:

blackpink

ugh it seemed like such a fun time to be a fan back in those days, i was too busy being a 12 y/o katycat :giveup: 

Archived