💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé removed interpolation of Kelis’ Milkshake from Energy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Honestly fine with that; Pharrell is a prick for making basically an empire off of this beat. He shells it out so often and it’s so tired by now. They could scrap energy and id never know Lmao 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
1 hour ago, tmo13 said:

the gag is that the article the OP isnt real lmfaooooo

she's only changing the word from Heated apparently, nothing about changing an instrumental

I think a stan did this so they'd get the song more streams:lmao:

Genius tbh. :samanthac:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Ladle Ghoulash

Does the song sound noticeably different? I listen to it just now and idk if I can even tell 💀

HardlyaSaint

We gotta change the name of the site to BeyDaily because the way every thread centered around her just POPS OFF:ladyhaha:

Damon
4 hours ago, Admin said:

What did Freedia say?

i mean she was not upset but she also said she was surprised to know they were sampled since no one told them until the bms was released

... and now i just sit in silence.

FFXSoul91
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Does the song sound noticeably different? I listen to it just now and idk if I can even tell 💀

It’s just missing about 15 seconds of Bey’s backing vocals at the end. That’s all it was. :awkney:

Damon
3 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

if it wasnt because of the mess all over media i wouldnt even notice there was a change :air:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Admin
3 hours ago, Damon said:

i mean she was not upset but she also said she was surprised to know they were sampled since no one told them until the bms was released

Why did you say she was “pissed” tho

JLoveLamar
4 hours ago, Damon said:

Once again, not true. 

As soon as you click the video, they go right into it. Beyoncé's people got in touch with Freedia's people. The only thing Freedia did not know was when the song was dropping. Freedia found out the day before. 

CautiousLurker

Ever since the album dropped, these threads have been kinda yikes-y, ngl - what's going on? I thought yall liked Bey, why is every Renaissance-related thread so... unpleasant to read :laughga:

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

Once again, not true. 

As soon as you click the video, they go right into it. Beyoncé's people got in touch with Freedia's people. The only thing Freedia did not know was when the song was dropping. Freedia found out the day before. 

The way people love to LIE about Beyoncé to make her look bad. The obsession is weird :deadbanana:

Btw, the new version is up on Apple Music now. Comparison between old and new version:

The Fame Monster
14 hours ago, Dennis said:

Soon Sia will have company

sub-buzz-19840-1469799380-1.jpg?resize=6

I've always wondered why Beyoncé is holding Maddie captive too? :huh: She ain’t a songwriter. Maybe B is draining the life out of her to keep herself young?

Find your freedom in the music

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

We gotta change the name of the site to BeyDaily because the way every thread centered around her just POPS OFF:ladyhaha:

I mean there's more stories about this release everyday lol!

It's a lot of attention given to it at the end of the day, I'm sure her's pleased.

JohnnyVersace
9 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

She should remove all samples and start something original 

Should Gaga remove all the samples from Chromatica? :ohwell:

Archived