💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So how come Gaga NEVER collaborated with….

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

….nicki-minaj-attends-the-2017-mtv-video-m

Especially since BEFORE she became so problematic, EVERYONE and they mama and they cousin and they half-brother was collaborating with her at one point!???  🤔🤔🤔 

I mean it’s not like Gaga hasn’t done "QUESTIONABLE" collabs before.. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also (playing Devil’s Advocate here), is Nicki really anymore PROBLEMATIC than any other rapper(most) out there?  Or is she just singled out because she is a FEMALE-rapper??  🤔

Egypt. W

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

I sent her a letter in 2010 asking her, "Please Mother, never collaborate with Miki Minach" and she said okay, girl, I won't do it. 

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

EVERYONE and they mama and they cousin and they half-brother was collaborating with her at one point!???

I think you just answered your own question.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
Just now, elijahfan said:

I think you just answered your own question.

at the time, Gaga would prob say something like: 

‘the warholian thing to do was to not collab with the collaborator’

lol

Anderson123

They've never collaborated that we know of. Maybe they had a couple sessions but nothing worked out and they just scrapped it. We wouldn't have known Robin Thicke was on Sex Dreams if it weren't for the leaked ARTPOP documents from 2 years ago.

I've never liked Nicki so at least I'm glad she never did. She has nothing interesting to add.

ChrissyBot

Maybe there is something that happened between them, but it’s hard to tell considering Gaga has NEVER acknowledged Nicki ever before. So we don’t truly know anything. I just always assumed they just never crossed paths and they do entirely different things so they never had any reason to associate with each other. Just my guess though.

NATAH

maybe gaga knew what nicki was truly like before any of us :ohwell:

mother, what must i do?

beli8
21 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Also (playing Devil’s Advocate here), is Nicki really anymore PROBLEMATIC than any other rapper(most) out there?  Or is she just singled out because she is a FEMALE-rapper??  🤔

I havent kept up with all the details, but didn't she and her significant other do some extremely messed up things? Something related to abuse/stalking/threatening? Im not super educated about it but I'm pretty sure it is well known that she's not exactly a decent human being...pls correct me if I'm wrong. If this is true then I'm happy Gaga never collaborated with her publicly.

Joshie S

Most likely due to Lauriann Gibson, after Gaga and her had creative differences, she went to help creative direct for Nicki.

She said Gaga was turning too dark after Judas, then went and choreographed a satanic performance for Nicki at the Grammys?? Make it make sense :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Omegahedron
28 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They've never collaborated that we know of. Maybe they had a couple sessions but nothing worked out and they just scrapped it. We wouldn't have known Robin Thicke was on Sex Dreams if it weren't for the leaked ARTPOP documents from 2 years ago.

I've never liked Nicki so at least I'm glad she never did. She has nothing interesting to add.

What's all this about Robin Thicke?????

Omegahedron

Anyway, we know she's selective about who she collabs with.

Sorry for double post mods 

Archived