Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Micmaky
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Good response, very valid point 👍

It’s pretty valid that the GP don’t know a song so can’t be considered a massive hit. I’m not going to get into Stan streaming farms etc as not relevant. 90ish million in its 6th week is good but really not huge. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
12 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

It’s pretty valid that the GP don’t know a song so can’t be considered a massive hit.

You don’t know that, it’s just your own judgement that you’re trying to pass off as a fact.

12 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

90ish million in its 6th week is good but really not huge. 

Nobody said it’s huge, the song hasn’t even gone Top 5 yet. I was responding to your excuses, from “it’s only a hit because of radio” or “it’s only a hit because it’s release week” or whatever.

How hard is it to just watch a brilliant artist have her moment without trying to discredit her? 

Micmaky
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

You don’t know that, it’s just your own judgement that you’re trying to pass off as a fact.

Nobody said it’s huge, the song hasn’t even gone Top 5 yet. I was responding to your excuses, from “it’s only a hit because of radio” or “it’s only a hit because it’s release week” or whatever.

How hard is it to just watch a brilliant artist have her moment without trying to discredit her? 

I’ve pretty much said multiple times that it’s a hit but not a massive one. My point about radio was that it’s Billboard placement seems better than it’s streams. How have I discredited her, all ive said is the song is really not as big as people are saying. Even Charlie Puths latest songs have more streams. 

Sepsami
19 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

How can u still say that after videos from the Chromatica ball :partysick: Yeah Beyonce is a better choreographed dancer, but raw passion and showmanship it's Gaga from me :vegas:

SevenWonder

It seems to me if you are more into musicianship, you might find Gaga more interesting as a performer. If you're more into tight choreo, your might find Beyonce more interesting. Both are fantastic in their own right. 

And the world keeps spinning... 

holy scheisse
4 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Then why isn’t BMS #1 on the BB Hot 100?

Bc Beyoncé isn’t willing to play the TikTok game and her main demographic isn’t 12-19 year olds 

i don’t mean that as shade either I just think the bbhot 100 is reflective of the youth and Beyoncé is like 3 decades into her career it gets harder to be that number 1 spot for a long time when you don’t appeal to that crucial young demo

Just A Holy Fool

Another thoughtless take that only serves to further the toxic stan wars between pop girl fanbases. But okay, slay I guess. Beyonce is great, so are many others. To say she "stands alone" is completely ridiculous lol. 

vertigostick

I‘ll never understand this urge to always try and find someone‘s who‘s „the best“/„the undisputed queen“ whatever…

Newsflash: there is no such thing. It is utter BS and totally subjective anyway, depending what you‘re looking for when it comes to a performer.

Sure, you can compare vocal power and technique, dancing skills, writing skills, record sales, etc. based on certain defined standards. But when it comes to conveying emotion and stage presence, where the magic really happens, well guess what: there is NO standard. It‘s completely subjective. 

Shale101
8 hours ago, Scar97 said:

Beyoncé in my view is unmatched as a performer. But like it or not it’s Ms. Swift who has no peers as a musical act in this industry :iamfair:

So when you say performer ....like just performing on stage ?  So dancing and entertaining you?  I've never found Beyonce to reach the level of performer as Michael Jackson or Madonna.  I just don't see it...Is she good? Yes...unmatched? No

Scar97
45 minutes ago, Shale101 said:

So when you say performer ....like just performing on stage ?  So dancing and entertaining you?  I've never found Beyonce to reach the level of performer as Michael Jackson or Madonna.  I just don't see it...Is she good? Yes...unmatched? No

I guess I would argue that yes my definition of performer in this instance is a combo of dancing/singing/entertaining on stage. She’s a well oiled machine. And I would add “living” performer. I do think she can sing and dance better live than Madonna ever could. But you could easily argue Madonna has superior artistry and ingenuity, she’s the OG and creatively in a lane all her own. 

It’s all so subjective and an argument in good fun. I think if you view Beyoncé almost as an athlete in terms of her ability to perform, she is unmatched by any living artist today. 

papergangster

The fact that Zara has a hit thread about a Beyoncé comment and not her own musical work. :/ 

Wolf Boy
On 8/2/2022 at 6:17 AM, Frank Potion said:

Whoever she is, she’s right! 

LOL guuuurl….

HeardASine

Bey is a queen, Gaga is a queen. Both have inspired millions of people with their artistry in completely different ways, and it's clear they have love for each other. They can both have crowns. 

music video beyonce GIF by Lady Gaga

Debithius
On 8/1/2022 at 10:46 PM, PartySick said:

If you want to talk about real, true impact on the industry? It's MJ, Madonna, and Beyonce. Then everyone else.

Girl...true impact on the industry and you don't even include Gaga? It's thanks to her that we have the mainstream music we have, it's thanks to her that music videos, live performances and fashion is the way it is today, for both men and women. It's also thanks to Gaga that we have fanbases too. 

How arent any of these things a true impact?

Archived