đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monketsharona
47 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

True Beyonce should learn Madonna and Lady Gaga how to have stage presence and how to perform. They are lacking of skills when it is about making shows (jk) :huntyga:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roughhouse Dandy
4 minutes ago, Poker said:

Beyoncé is overrated.

to you your opinion GIF

4 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

When Beyoncé is cocky people get offended because she really is that bitch… so it seems like she’s punching down. I get it. :sleep:

Point Damon GIF by Pose FX

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

MaybeKermit

Why are y’all so pressed when it comes to beyonce ??? 

Gaga is amazing and is A LEGEND in her own way. That’s why we are here together on Gagadaily, supporting her and following her!

but Beyoncé is just in her own league, that’s a FACT. She has served visuals like nobody before. Her live shows are MUSICALLY and VISUALLY like none before. Why so pressed when people say this? 

and Im not even a huge Beyoncé stan, so im not biased

Quark
9 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Nah… I don’t need to see MJ playing an instrument to enhance his performance. His performance was not missing anything. Neither was Whitney’s. Neither is Beyoncé’s. 

The same could be said about anyone that does not dance. There are different performing styles. Beyoncé is regarded as one of the best because she excels with her dancing and choreography but others performers excel with their emotional connection, creativity, instrument playing, and so on. Which are things Beyoncé doesn’t  have much of.

Space Cowboy
28 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

Why is no one talking about Whitney Houston? :cryga:

Whitney’s stage presence is on the same level as MJ and Beyoncé. 

Whitney is one of the best female vocalists of all time.

Cello

Bey threads always deliver :popcorn:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

MaybeKermit
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

The same could be said about anyone that does not dance. There are different performing styles. Beyoncé is regarded as one of the best because she excels with her dancing and choreography but others performers excel with their emotional connection, creativity, instrument playing, and so on. Which are things Beyoncé doesn’t  have much of.

Well that’s just her personal performing style. She connects to the audience in different ways I guess, and there’s nothing wrong with that?

Jose P
50 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

It’s very obvious that Gaga stans here dislike Beyonce because they’re insecure about their own fave. Sometimes if you see all the praise and acclaim with every album and performance maybe it’s because… she’s actually good, instead of trying to convince each other that somehow it’s all a big plot to hype her up and overrate her lol.

And the thing is, there’s no reason to be like that. Gaga also receives plenty of deserved praise, there can be another respected and acclaimed artist and many others alongside her 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

Yes she is. And she also peaked about 20 years ago. Whereas Beyoncé has been active for 30 years straight and peaks with every new album. 

Britney actually didn’t peak 20 years ago but whatever works for you. The difference between her and Beyonce is that she actually had iconic moments and memorable videography/discography and you don’t even have to be her fan to recognise whatever is linked to her. Byonce doesn’t have that. She is HUGE, LEGENDARY but she doesn’t have the recognition value and brand that Britney has. These are two different ladies so there is no need to bash one or the other tho. 

Quark
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Well that’s just her personal performing style. She connects to the audience in different ways I guess, and there’s nothing wrong with that?

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with this. Just saying that she is regarded as one of the best for being great at one or two things but other artists are not regarded as the best when they are great at other skills that Beyoncé does not even have.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Quark said:

You’re not contradicting me though in fact you’re proving my point. Gaga is not a good performer because she plays instruments. Beyoncé is not a good performer because she dances. There are many better dancers than Beyoncé. All that other stuff you mentioned trying to discredit Beyoncé is your own subjective opinion and is irrelevant. No emotional connection? No creativity? Why are Beyoncé’s shows, videos and concepts leaps and bounds ahead of Gaga’s, the alleged visual artist? Please just don’t do it… don’t go there. 

Suuus
23 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

I'm sorry but other skills must be taken into account. 
Gaga for instance is a much better overall musician, her piano skills are 9/10 while Beyonce's are a 4? Why doesn't anybody talk about that? Gaga is proficient at the guitar too and she slays at the keytar.

had somebody thought about that? I think that compensates for the dancing and makes Gaga and Beyoncé on the same level 

Ive always loved gaga's unique looking keytars she used on her tours

HardlyaSaint
13 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What I really don't get is, just like Chromatica, RENAISSANCE is literally the artist flexing and feeling herself to empower the listener. Where so many listeners here took it as Beyonce being overly cocky. I'm like no bitch this is for YOU to feel like THE SH!T :bear:

Rain on Me is better than half of Renaissance. Meanwhile COZY and THIQUE alone are better than half of Chromatica. They are both similar in approach from the artists but no necessarily even comparable in terms of quality, with certain tracks. Chromatica was missing more “empower the listener” tracks as rightfully so seeing it was more about Gaga touching down on her pain for not being able to heal Joe with Joanne. 

That being said, it does tickle my taint how close Gaga and Beyoncé are coming to each other in sound/genre. Almost like a Telephone continuation could be feasibly upon us. :giveup:

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Britney actually didn’t peak 20 years ago but whatever works for you. The difference between her and Beyonce is that she actually had iconic moments and memorable videography/discography and you don’t even have to be her fan to recognise whatever is linked to her. Byonce doesn’t have that. She is HUGE, LEGENDARY but she doesn’t have the recognition value and brand that Britney has. These are two different ladies so there is no need to bash one or the other tho. 

I’m not bashing Britney. She ran out of steam a long time ago and her influence is very limited to the clones that popped up in the late 90s and early 00s. It’s just facts. Also some iconic moments is not a whole career… 

Quark
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

You’re not contradicting me though in fact you’re proving my point. Gaga is not a good performer because she plays instruments. Beyoncé is not a good performer because she dances. There are many better dancers than Beyoncé. All that other stuff you mentioned trying to discredit Beyoncé is your own subjective opinion and is irrelevant. No emotional connection? No creativity? Why are Beyoncé’s shows, videos and concepts leaps and bounds ahead of Gaga’s, the alleged visual artist? Please just don’t do it… don’t go there. 

The last sentences in you reply are all your opinion/taste not facts. Also I did not say they Beyoncé doesn’t have creativity or emotion just that other artists do it better than her.

Archived