Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I find it so humorous that we cannot collectively celebrate what Zara has said and support Beyonce for releasing, arguably, the biggest mainstream black/queer-friendly dance album. So many would rather tear her down for sport. Make it make sense. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roronoa

Why is no one talking about Whitney Houston? :cryga:

Whitney’s stage presence is on the same level as MJ and Beyoncé. 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Which is odd because her creative integrity and capacity is diminishing with each release :enigma:

:cryga: I’m just trying to figure out if we’re all listening to the same album. 

How can you say this with a straight face? :duck: Each project gets more ambitious and experimental I-

NATAH

beyonce is a masterclass at precision, flawless execution, attention to detail and high production value when it comes to performing

however what draws me more to performers like gaga is embracing being rough around the edges, improvisation and letting the music command the atmosphere and audience

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I find it so humorous that we cannot collectively celebrate what Zara has said and support Beyonce for releasing, arguably, the biggest mainstream black/queer-friendly dance album. So many would rather tear her down for sport. Make it make sense. 

Am I allowed to hate the album though? :ph34r: 'Cause I do :ph34r:

Just 'cause I don't vibe with the genre though :laughga:

Anyway, of course Bey has the most haters. The biggest legends always do :yennefer:

🖤

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, iku iku iku said:

:messga: please take my gay card :messga: my blasphemy baffles me. RIP LEGEND

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

beyonce is a masterclass at precision, flawless execution, attention to detail and high production value when it comes to performing

however what draws me more to performers like gaga is embracing being rough around the edges, improvisation and letting the music command the atmosphere and audience

You've brought up a great point, Gaga has more like a classic, iconic, rockstar vibe. Whereas Beyonce is like Michael Jackson, Prince-esque performer. 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

How can you say this with a straight face? :duck:

I see what you did there

Thank U Smile GIF

HardlyaSaint
Just now, Frank Potion said:

How can you say this with a straight face? :duck: Each project gets more ambitious and experimental I-

:trollga:I didn’t…I said it with a bisexual face.

and while yes she did step out of her typical sound after almost 15 years, lyrically she’s only getting more um…:huntyga: and it’s confusing because the number of people in the writing room have been growing. Lyrically her best album was probably Lemonade but it’s sad to see her come out of her comfort zone just to sing an entire album about how amazing it is to be Beyoncé. :laughga: and everyone has been coming out of the woods and claiming that this is like her Thriller era or something and I’m just like ???

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

:messga: please take my gay card :messga: my blasphemy baffles me. RIP LEGEND

I thought Whitney went without saying? She’s untouchable… Bey is definitely not on her level. 

RodeckDanny

I'm sorry but other skills must be taken into account. 
Gaga for instance is a much better overall musician, her piano skills are 9/10 while Beyonce's are a 4? Why doesn't anybody talk about that? Gaga is proficient at the guitar too and she slays at the keytar.

had somebody thought about that? I think that compensates for the dancing and makes Gaga and Beyoncé on the same level 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, HardlyaSaint said:

:trollga:I didn’t…I said it with a bisexual face.

and while yes she did step out of her typical sound after almost 15 years, lyrically she’s only getting more um…:huntyga: and it’s confusing because the number of people in the writing room have been growing. Lyrically her best album was probably Lemonade but it’s sad to see her come out of her comfort zone just to sing an entire album about how amazing it is to be Beyoncé. :laughga: and everyone has been coming out of the woods and claiming that this is like her Thriller era or something and I’m just like ???

Lemonade is her last album… Also Renaissance act i is the first of 3 parts… we can’t judge the lyrical content of the whole project based on act i alone. I guarantee she will be serving more introspective stuff. But I have no problem listening to Beyoncé feeling herself after what she went through on Lemonade. If this is Beyoncé happy and stable in her relationship she deserves that. This album is a celebration. 

HardlyaSaint
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Whereas Beyonce is like Michael Jackson

:laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

More like a modern day Whitney or Janet.

No one is on Mike Jack’s level, entertainer-wise rn. 

HardlyaSaint
Just now, Frank Potion said:

Renaissance act i is the first of 3 parts… we can’t judge the lyrical content of the whole project based on act i alone. 

Let’s hope she was saving the best for last. :huntyga:

Guillaume Hamon
20 minutes ago, Nathan said:

However, she literally lip synced her way through the 2nd time… let’s be real. She is human, she isn’t perfect, she ain’t ‘the best’, she just amazing at what she does. 

Really?

She's considered as the best mainstream performer for being excellent to dance while singing so if she lips a lot at her shows it would break the myth a bit.

Hard to compare performers without knowing how much "help" each is getting.

Archived