💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

I may be biased but in my opinion Beyonce AND Gaga are on the same level when it comes to energy on stage. I've literally never seen any other pop artist bring the electricity like those women do!

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
18 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Yes she is. And she also peaked about 20 years ago. Whereas Beyoncé has been active for 30 years straight and peaks with every new album. 

I feel like even though MJ was the king of pop, Beyonce is lowkey his chosen successor and heir to his throne. She's the only one who can fill it tbh.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not even a fan :bear: I think Gaga is the better artist and I enjoy her more as an entertainer but I also view her as kinda removed from the business.

If you want to talk about real, true impact on the industry? It's MJ, Madonna, and Beyonce. Then everyone else.

🖤

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I feel like even though MJ was the king of pop, Beyonce is lowkey his chosen successor and heir to his throne. She's the only one who can fill it tbh.

And before anyone says anything, I'm not even a fan :bear: I think Gaga is the better artist and I enjoy her more as an entertainer but I also view her as kinda removed from the business.

If you want to talk about real, true impact on the industry? It's MJ, Madonna, and Beyonce. Then everyone else.

Wow… pin this post please!!! Someone has sense! :wub:

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Epione said:

Except 5th graders in a reading competition.

arifn13-girl.gif

Saying a black woman can’t read is not the serve you thought it was 

Nathan
8 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

The delusion here. Watch Beyonce perform, then literally ANY other artist. Her stage presence is unmatched by any performer alive, that's just facts. I'm a fan of Madonna, Britney, Gaga, etc, but when it's comes to performing, B is on top, period.

Seen her live twice, she was amazing.

However, she literally lip synced her way through the 2nd time… let’s be real. She is human, she isn’t perfect, she ain’t ‘the best’, she just amazing at what she does. 

This sort of worship of false idols is not only weird, but also sad. 

Chlorine Sevigny
10 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

They’ll never admit this here but it’s true

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I may be biased but in my opinion Beyonce AND Gaga are on the same level when it comes to energy on stage. I've literally never seen any other pop artist bring the electricity like those women do!

I think Gaga is close but, unfortunately, her injury has (obviously) impacted her dancing. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga to pieces and will defend her until my dying day, but I simply cannot say that a Gaga Chromatica Ball performances even comes close to Beyonce's Homecoming Coachella performance. Beyonce is literally from another planet lol.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I think Gaga is close but, unfortunately, her injury has (obviously) impacted her dancing. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Gaga to pieces and will defend her until my dying day, but I simply cannot say that a Gaga Chromatica Ball performances even comes close to Beyonce's Homecoming Coachella performance. Beyonce is literally from another planet lol.

Alien Superstar yup yup 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Seen her live twice, she was amazing.

However, she literally lip synced her way through the 2nd time… let’s be real. She is human, she isn’t perfect, she ain’t ‘the best’, she just amazing at what she does. 

This sort of worship of false idols is not only weird, but also sad. 

Sweet tea, do you know what site you are on :iamfair:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Gaga said herself that she's not a dancer anyway :lolly:

And that's one of many reasons I kinda view her as being removed from everyone else. She's very hard to compare to her peers whereas Bey's influence and power is plainly obvious.

If I HAD to put Gaga on some kind of tier list, it'd be the position right below MJ, Madge, and Bey along side other influential artists like Prince and Britney ('cause idc what anyone says, Britney is also an icon that continues to influence artists).

Of course, in my heart it's just MJ and Gaga :bear: but industry wise...

🖤

TwistedTeeth

Oh, if we're talking dancing, then yeah lol. Beyonce definitely can do a number on Gaga! But I think in general, whether Gaga is at a piano or doing a jazz number she just absolutely dazzles on her own. 

Idk how to put it! Different energies between the two, but very strong nonetheless. If that makes sense, haha

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Lady Palutena

If that is what she believes, then we should let her. It is her opinion and she certainly is entitled to it.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, PartySick said:

Gaga said herself that she's not a dancer anyway :lolly:

And that's one of many reasons I kinda view her as being removed from everyone else. She's very hard to compare to her peers whereas Bey's influence and power is plainly obvious.

If I HAD to put Gaga on some kind of tier list, it'd be the position right below MJ, Madge, and Bey along side other influential artists like Prince and Britney ('cause idc what anyone says, Britney is also an icon that continues to influence artists).

Yes absolutely. Let's not forget Janet Jackson, Cher, Barbara Streisand, Bowie, etc

PartySick

Yes absolutely. Let's not forget Janet Jackson, Cher, Barbara Streisand, Bowie, etc

3rd tier material :ph34r:

Well, actually, Janet might be higher than Britney or Gaga...UGH let me not sit here comparing artists who are all royalty :ladyhaha:

🖤

HardlyaSaint
31 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Yes she is. And she also peaked about 20 years ago. Whereas Beyoncé has been active for 30 years straight and peaks with every new album. 

Which is odd because her creative integrity and capacity is diminishing with each release :enigma:

:cryga: I’m just trying to figure out if we’re all listening to the same album. 

Archived