Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

There could only be 24 writers in the room but only 1 takes the credit and it's me.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, River said:

There could only be 24 writers in the room but only 1 takes the credit and it's me.

There can be a 100 people in a room and 99 wrote a song but it only takes one word for you to change to get writing credit too.

androiduser

well, if everyone is properly credited for the samples, it's the right thing to do... if someone samples her song one day, she will be one of the 24 writers as welll

Admin
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I'm curious too :oops:

A song can have a lot of writers if 1) it’s a collaboration 2) it samples something 3) it has multiple producers & probably other factors.

“Rain On Me” has 12 writers, “Sine From Above” has 15 writers. Actually Chromatica overall is a great example of this because Gaga explicitly spoke about how every song went through multiple producers and writers who all added something to it. I always thought it was a very interesting approach, especially for pop music. 

River
Just now, Anderson123 said:

There can be a 100 people in a room and 99 wrote a song but it only takes one word for you to change to get writing credit too.

I wrote "oh baby" :ally:

River

But honestly, a song can have 2-3 samples or more and that brings the writers list to be more than 10 easily.

If it's a collab and the collaborator is not writing their own lyrics so they are bringing their own team to add the additional verses.

Kimmo
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

A song can have a lot of writers if 1) it’s a collaboration 2) if it samples something 3) if it has multiple producers & probably other factors.

“Rain On Me” has 12 writers, “Sine From Above” has 15 writers.

Not Admin clocking Diane Warren…

:diane:

Hottie Detector

Cello

has she heard of sampling

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Chlorine Sevigny

Samples and multiple writers. It’s not that hard but Diane’s old ass wanted to get cute I guess.

How do you get nominated 15 times for a Grammy and only win once? Let’s talk about THAT, Diane. 

Admin
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Not Admin clocking Diane Warren…

:diane:

I don’t know why she’s doing this. She’s one of the greatest pop songwriters in history and she doesn’t need to prove anything. And having been in the business for decades, she knows EXACTLY how there can be so many writers on a song lol

Archived