💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica (Japanese Tour Edition) Pre-Order

pop a 911

Featured Posts

Tempest
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So, extra bonus 

I’m interested in seeing what this big sleeve bonus is. I might have to buy this as well or cancel my cdjapan one. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, Tempest said:

I’m interested in seeing what this big sleeve bonus is. I might have to buy this as well or cancel my cdjapan one. 

It is like A4 size of the album front cover art. So if you want to put the CD in a frame, as with some collectors do, it will look more aesthetically correct.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig

It's interesting how it's always Japan that gets these extra special bonus releases! I wonder why that is

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
Just now, Helxig said:

It's interesting how it's always Japan that gets these extra special bonus releases! I wonder why that is

Because physical release is still king in there. And the labels make sure to give costumers a fair deal for it, either with bonuses or completely exclusive tracks. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ophelia
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So, extra bonus 

Can you please share the link? I cannot find it :noparty:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Anderson123

What is this Amazon version with extra bonus Mega Jacket thing??

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

Should I cancel my pre-order from CDJapan or what.

Edit: Well so apparently a mega jacket is like an extra picture of the cover for collection. This is from the Japan release two years ago:

Chaymie
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

What is this Amazon version with extra bonus Mega Jacket thing??

Oprah Winfrey Omg GIF

Should I cancel my pre-order from CDJapan or what.

Edit: Well so apparently a mega jacket is like an extra picture of the cover for collection. This is from the Japan release two years ago:

I think it might be something like instead of the 7-inch jacket, it's a LP sized jacket housing the stuff maybe. 
If I can get the amazon one, I would cancel my CD Japan one but since Amazon still says out of stock, I'll wait to secure that first before I cancel CD Japan. In case I miss out on both lol . 

Chaymie

Ack1234
On 8/1/2022 at 4:53 PM, AYURO said:

Preordered! Japanese are the best doing alternative editions :legend:

Guess it's time to use my cdjapan points (that web is super trustful for whoever never tried it)

Me too are they a genuine site ? It kept crashing, mind you it’s a bit late now ..

Chaymie
2 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Me too are they a genuine site ? It kept crashing, mind you it’s a bit late now ..

Yes, CD Japan is genuine. I started using them since 2011 for all my Japanese Edition Gaga stuff. 

Chaymie

Benji
8 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

I got my Japanese copy of Joanne from them, they’re legit

Benji

I’m going to order it, I like to keep definitive editions with the most tracks on and I think this copy will be that :tony:

marrytheminogue

Yeah these ‘mega-jackets’ are quite common Amazon JP exclusives. I have one for Kylie’s ‘DISCO’ and I remember seeing one for Coldplay too. Essentially it’s a 24cm x 24cm print of the album art.

Mocchi
30 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

100% genuine, I have been buying japanese cds since like 2005. Trust it! ☺️

DeanSummer

A friend of mine is currently living in Japan due to his job and I just asked him if he could get it for me :)

DS

Archived