Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica (Japanese Tour Edition) Pre-Order

pop a 911

Featured Posts

NATAH
On 8/1/2022 at 7:22 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

I hate to be THAT girl (or do I :bear:) but this feels like just another cash grab. Another edition of Chromatica and no new tracks mama? The interviews and "making of" are gonna be on YouTube in a matter of months.

Alexa, play "RENAISSANCE ACT I" by Yonce

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

it's crazy how many editions japanese markets get, they really love physical media out there, there's like a holographic edition of The Fame in one of the asian markets :cyanlights:

my dream :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
On 8/1/2022 at 5:23 PM, Lukas96 said:

I don't think so, The USB editions of the TFM and BTW contain MVs, but we still got extra ones afterwards.

She could release an extra MV at some point before this edition drops.

If you still think we're getting another video 2 years after the album dropped.... :ladyhaha:

Retro Dance Freak
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it's crazy how many editions japanese markets get, they really love physical media out there, there's like a holographic edition of The Fame in one of the asian markets :cyanlights:

my dream :cyanlights:

I want this one so bad omfg

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

Andrew Shaw

Thanks for the info and links! Just pre-ordered on CD-Japan. Postage wasn’t as bad as I’d expected, one of the few benefits of living in Australia I guess. 

Lukas96
42 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If you still think we're getting another video 2 years after the album dropped.... :ladyhaha:

I don't think we're goig to, I'm saying it's not impossible. Big difference

AbhainnTirim

She should stick HMH on Chromatica tracklist on streaming platforms as she is on the japan cd to get the album’s streams up :huntyga:

elijahfan
29 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

I don't think we're goig to, I'm saying it's not impossible. Big difference

Well, if we had to list all the things that are not impossible... :toofunny:

Anderson123
3 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

I hope it’ll debut with a new cover:trollga:

No. :cyanlights:

warhol killer
2 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I need a mockup photo before I order.

This. I want to see what it looks like first.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

DrewPa

from the description it seems to me like exactly the same content of the pink boxed Chromatica deluxe edition (with the bonus interview available only in Japan) with Hold my Hand added (I already have the movie OST on CD).

The packaging seems a 7" sized version of the limited vinyl.

I don't know what to do... I would buy it only because I think I have every edition of the album so far (minus a couple of cassettes?)...

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

TAIPEI
On 8/5/2022 at 3:54 AM, DrewPa said:

from the description it seems to me like exactly the same content of the pink boxed Chromatica deluxe edition (with the bonus interview available only in Japan) with Hold my Hand added (I already have the movie OST on CD).

The packaging seems a 7" sized version of the limited vinyl.

I don't know what to do... I would buy it only because I think I have every edition of the album so far (minus a couple of cassettes?)...

and the 40 pages 7" fanzine might be this one in chromatica trifold vinyl but a mini version. hope its not or at least there'll have some new unseen photos in the book.

28a537_e8a47ae0039d41c7955549e89e3c8350~

Archived