Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica (Japanese Tour Edition) Pre-Order

pop a 911

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

this will show up on Amazon eventually right ?

I guess it wont considering is a Japan exclusive, but you can order in the website someone posted!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tempest

Grabbed it from cdjapan. I don’t need another version of chromatica, but I also need another version of chromatica. :oops:

Mocchi
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I hate to be THAT girl (or do I :bear:) but this feels like just another cash grab. Another edition of Chromatica and no new tracks mama? The interviews and "making of" are gonna be on YouTube in a matter of months.

Alexa, play "RENAISSANCE ACT I" by Yonce

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Japan has released both standard and +DVD versions for even singles since the 2000s for collective reasons. So no, it's a cultural thing :ohwell:

There's still tasteful people who enjoy collecting things instead of rushing to streaming platforms :ally:

theidlerwheel

I need a Japanese sugar daddy 2 buy me this when it comes out and mail it to the US for me :hor: hmu if interested :hor:

Full time lurker

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

You can go order it on CDJapan but shipping is an ass to the US (cheapest is DHL that is like 2-3 day shipping and is like $25) (https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICS-9180)

Yeah I just got two copies from there! It was 90$ in total including shipping :excited2:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RebeldeFaith

Ugh. I want to order it so bad but I know the shipping will be as much as the CD. :fatcat:

Something something idk

LandonM170
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah I just got two copies from there! It was 90$ in total including shipping :excited2:

Yeah the are my favorite site for Japanese sealed CDs but damn since Japan should down Japan Post (except for EMS) to the US shipping has been so high, but I get it... Japan is trying to not have Covid while we don't give a **** about any disease :selena: 

marrytheminogue

Would add this to my collection if I didn’t already have the Japanese CD box set (with the same tracklist except for HMH) and the tri-fold vinyl (with what sounds like the exact same packaging). I’d also guess the DVD contents are what we’ve already seen before. Intrigued to see the ‘tour poster’ or whether this would just be the album cover.

ProfessionalClown

Does this mean hold my hand is officially part of chromatica i-

RAMROD

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So, extra bonus 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Lol I just ordered this. I’m curious about the 40 page magazine and that stuff. 

cjfinley
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Amazon JP have it also. i got it from there. They got Amazon exclusive that come with big sleeve version as bonus. So, extra bonus 

Do you have a link please? I can't seem to find it 

Archived